Louis Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.

*Your POV*

I was watching Spongebob in the lounge room when Louis came home from work. He plopped down onto the seat next to me and nuzzled his neck next to mine. He groan and complained. "Ugghhhh.. stupid work. We haven't had a break in months!"

"Aww babe it's alright. It's still worth it." I said tapping his cheeks, "oooh.. wanna have a movie/lazy day?".

"Sure babe" He replied while sitting down properly. "What should we watch?" He asked.

"Your favourite? Grease" I replied. "I like the way you think." He said as he hugged me.

I went out of his grasp and walked over to the DVD stacks. I grabbed the Grease dvd and then put it into the DVD player. I walked to Louis and gave him the remote. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bucket of the chocolate fudge ice cream and two spoons.

I walked back to the lounge room and then gave Louis a spoon. He played the movie and we cuddled while eating the ice cream.

"This is life, watching a movie, eating ice cream and cuddling with the most beautiful girl in the world." He sighed and then kissed my nose. I giggled and then we concentrated on the movie.

**************

Sorry it's a little short.

Comment/Fan/Vote

For any requests, comment below and fill this up.
Name:
Boy:
What happens:

Thank you!!

~M xx

Imagines (1D/OneDirection)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara