Letter. (Part Two)

(F/1/M) - favourite 1D member

(Y/N)-Your Name

(Y/M/N)- Your Mum's name

(Y/D/N) - Your Dad's name

(Y/H)- Your hometown

•••••

*(F/1/M)'s POV*

(2 months later)

It's been two months after (Y/N) left and we're in (Y/H). I've been talking to (Y/M/N) and (Y/D/N), (Y/N)'s parents, asking constantly about how she's doing and I also informed them about my visit later on today.

The past two months has been... gloomy and lonely. No one was there to cheer me up whenever U felt sad, well the boys are there but the kind of happiness that (Y/N) gives me is different. No one was there to cuddle with me, kiss me and play with my hair. I had no one to call mine because we broke up. Even though we did, I'm determined to get her back. All her worries were nothing, my parents was fine with her, they only thought that she was using me for my money but they were proved wrong when they grew onto her, but I guess she never noticed that they started to love her. The fans, some liked her and some didn't but that wouldn't matter because all that matters is that we love each other and no one will come between us. The management, yes they do hold my career but I don't care if they want me to date some model because (Y/N) is much better than a model.

•••

This is it. I'm in front of her porch. I told (Y/N)'s parents about my plan and they helped me get on with my plan so they went out on a date while I go and visit their daughter. I took a deep breath and knocked onto the door.

*Your POV*

*knock**knock*

What? My parents are already here? But they were gone for like 7 minutes? They probably forgot something although, they didn't have to knock if they did, I mean they do have a key right? or maybe that's what they forgot... but if they did, they didn't have to bother going home because I won't be going anywhere and I would still be here to open the door for them later. Enough blabbering I'll just go ahead and open the door. I swing the door open and saw his face, not literally his face because he was looking down. Okay, so I saw his head and a wave of emotions that I haven't felt for a couple of months had hit me like a truck travelling 200km/h.

He looked up and we had an eye contact for a millisecond until I slammed the door onto his face and then locked it. I started breathing hard. Oh no. One sign that I'm about to break down. I'm feeling too many emotions right now and love and longing is two of the most evident of them all. I sat down onto the floor near the door and laid my back on the wall behind me.

"(Y/N).... (Y/N), can I talk to you?" (F/1/M)'s voice sounded through the door after he trued to knock again in hopes that I'm going to open it again.

You already are. Seriously though, yes you can but I'm afraid that I will go running back to your arms when I want to stay away from you.

"Okay then, Um... I'll just talk here and hope that you're allowing yourself to hear me out." (F/1/M) sighed.

Don't. It'll trigger my 'break down' level and make it go higher.

"(Y/N), we should have never broken up. You shouldn't have left and I shouldn't have taken two months to try and get you back. You said that you're selfish but in the real deal... I'm the one who's selfish because I'm making you go through the hate that the fans send you. You don't deserve that. (Y/N), you have got nothing to worry about on the things that you mentioned on yiur letter. My parents adore you. They didn't at first because they thought you're using my money at first but then they came around when they knew you more. You know, my parents called me up when the news that we broke up got released and they screamed at me asking me what the hell I did to a wonderful girl. When, I told them the real thing, they absolutely hated themselves because they were guilty that they did what they did. So they apologized to me and told me to get you back. For the fans, I guess I could do nothing about it. They will continue hating but it shouldn't come between us. It shouldn't affect us as us because they don't know what we really are. For the Management, they can get themselves another band because I am willing to leave their control for another one and I'm pretty sure other managements will be wanting me in their management, not to sound conceited. Anyway, please get back with me. Please (Y/N). My life without you is like a world without colours and music, like night without moon and a day without sun. I'm not me when I'm not with you. You make me, me. I just hope that I do the same to you because that would make us the perfect two. Please get back with me. I miss having someone named (Y/N) that I could cuddle with all day, that plays with my hair, that I randomly kiss out of no where and that calls me an idiot. I miss having you with me (Y/N)." (F/1/M) finished.

Now I'm full on sobbing. That was so sweet of that idiot and I love him so much. I also feel the same way as he does. But I have to be selfish, I'm afraid so I'm not going to get back with him. I'm so sorry (F/1/M).

*(F/1/M)'s POV*

Just as I finished my speech. I heard a muffled sob. I started to jiggle the door open, I want to be thete beside her, hugging her and comforting her. Ugh! Why did she have to lock the door?! My phone then vibrated and I checked it to see that (Y/D/N) texted me.

'I think my daughter would lock you out so I'm telling you that there is a spare key under the pot just beside the door.' The text says

I texted back with a 'Thank you that is really helpful right now.' and then got the key from the place described. I opened the door to see (Y/N) sitting on the floor sobbing her eyes out. I walked up to her and engulfed her in a hug.

*Your POV*

He's hugging me. No! His hugs are my weakness. So I pushed him off me.

"Please don't touch me because I won't be getting back with you." I sobbed out.

He stayed frozen and then tried to hug me again. For the second time, I pushed him off of me.

He then held my face in his hands forcing me to look at him to see him hurt and teary. "Please don't do this to me. Please don't push me away, not just while hugging you but in your life as well. I would love to be in your life but I won't be able to do that if you're pushing me away. Please get back with me. Please give us another try. I promise if you hate being with me. Just tell me later on and I'll let you go. Just please give us a chance." He whispered leaning in slowly.

Our lips touched in a slow and soft passionate kiss that held so much emotion that I could actually feel it while kissing.

I pulled away and hugged him. "Okay (F/1/M) I will. I love you." I said

"I love you more."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So that is it. A pretty long imagine.

Follow/Comment/Vote

Thank you so much for the reads.

A huge dedication to ChrizzaZ because she spammed me with so many notifications.

Another dedication to LaurenLM1D because she asked for the part two.

For any requests, comment below.

I love you all lovely people.

~M xx