Letter.

SHOUTOUT TO hazzascurls_000
☆★☆★☆

I quite like the idea of you picking your own 1D member in the imagine so i'll keep on going with that..

(F/1/M)- Favourite 1D Member
(Y/N)-Your Name

•••
*(F/1/M)'s POV*

'Dear (F/1/M),

We have been through a lot, I know. It's just that with all the things happening, I just couldn't handle it. It is so selfish of me to do so but my mind is making me think that this is for the better. I know I promised that I will never leave you and you promised that to me as well but I guess I broke my promise. I'm so sorry. I understand why you would hate me if you see a single cell of me in the future. I'm so sorry because I'm breaking up with you. (F/1/M), I love you dearly but I can't handle this. Your parents hates me and you fought with them because of me and I don't want that to happen, I want you to stay just like how you were with them before you met me. I would rather have you hating on me than you hating your parents. Your fans, they also hate me. I know I can't stop the hate and that I shouldn't bother with what they say but I don't think I'll ever be able to handle the hate because knowing that people who doesn't know you are judging you hurts. It hurts so much. They told me that I don't deserve you and I agree to them. You're too good to be mine. You should be with a super model not just silly old me. Your management doesn't like me as well. I know (F/1/M), No matter how much you hide things from me I will always know what happens around me. Don't fight with the ones who holds your career just because of me. I'm not going to have you loose your career because of me, I know how much you love doing what you're doing and I'm not going to get in the way. I'm sorry that I did this to you. I'm sorry that I'm so selfish that I wouldn't risk anything because I don't want to hurt myself. It's not like I'm not hurting right now. I am hurting a lot but this is for the better. You will always be in my heart. I love you so much.

Love,
(Y/N)'

No. This can't be real. This is some kind of prank. We were fine. She was fine. This has to be fake. We love each other and we promised that we'll stay together forever. She didn't mean this. This was just an imagination. A sick imagination.

A few tears dropped down my face at the realization that all of this was real. The tear marks on the letter made it seem real. She's really gone. Gone from me and my love for her. She left and she left me with a letter.

••••••••

Hiiiii so this is the new imagine.

For any requests just leave a comment.

Comment/Follow/Vote

Thank you so much for the reads.

I love you all lovely people.

~Mxx