Chapter 35

"I need to borrow your slaves." I said walking up to Draco the next morning.

"Good morning to you too." He said, raising an eyebrow and taking a sip out of his goblet.

I waited for an answer.

He sighed and turned to the two larger boys, "Crabbe, Goyle." They stopped stuffing food into their mouth long enough to look.

"Do what she needs." he said, nodding towards me. I smiled innocently. They both exchanged a glance and kept eating.

"Now." He barked at them, causing them to groan and shuffle to their feet. They weren't fond of the younger Malfoy by any means.

"Follow me" I said, waiting till my back was turned before a full blown smirk crawled onto my face.

"What are you havin us do?" The short one, Crabbe, grumbled.

"You know who Cedric is, yes?" I spoke slowly, as if talking to a child, which is essentially what they were to me.

"Duh."

"Watch it." I warned. "Okay, I need you to jump him." I explained in a hushed whisper.

"What for?"

"Don't you mind that. If my brother asks you don't know anything. Right?"

They nodded in compliance, I wondered just how much they would tell him anyways.

"Okay, I just need you guys to bully him around a bit, rough him up. Don't seriously hurt him though, otherwise Snape will have your asses. Okay?" I asked, making sure they understood what I was asking of them.

"Right, got it, Rough him up." They both repeated, a slight annoyed tone, though I figured they were secretly happy. They loved to do this sort of thing, or so I was told anyways.

"Anything else?" Goyle asked this time. I resisted the urge to purse my lips.

"No, thats all. Try to pull out some hair if you can, he seems very attached to it." I said simply, adding a hint of mischief to my voice. They nodded again.

"Got it." Good.

I waited for most of the day to see results of my order, unfortunately it wasn't until late afternoon that it was actually put into play. I admittedly almost felt bad when the two goons stumbled back in, cursed all to hell. The main reason I had used them and not done it myself. But when I had saw the Hufflepuff my pity disappeared, they had done a number on him to say the least. His robes were in tatters and he had what appeared to be ill forming bruises on his face and neck. Well done, I thought to myself.

"Oi." one of them called behind me, I recognized them by the sound of their voice and not from their appearance.

"Hmm?" I hummed, looking over at them, they held something in their hand though I didn't know if I wanted to take it. I reached out my hand to take what ever it was. Dropped into my hand was a clump of hair, a couple pieces of skin still attached to the roots. I gagged.

"Why would you give me this?" I asked, quickly closing my hand around the mass and putting it down to my side, it was warm in my hand.

"You said you wanted his hair?" answered Crabbe, confused at my displeasure.

"I just meant to rip it not present it." I remarked, the disgust on my face not entirely feigned.

They both looked at each other and shrugged and I found myself wondering how they both survived infancy.

"You did good, just go before someone sees you talking to me." I dismissed the goons who took their place at the end of the table and begun eating, it was hardly five minutes before Severus had approached and begun berating them.