Chapter 11

I snuggled into the warmth of Leo’s bare chest. He had an arm around me.

“Morning.” He whispered.

I yawned. “Morning.”

I reached up and kissed him.

“Last night was…”

“Amazing?” I suggested.

He nodded. “More than amazing.”

“I love you, you know that?” I whispered, kissing his chest.

“Yeah; you said it many times while screaming out my name.” he chuckled.

I blushed and slapped his chest. “Keep it PG!”

He yawned and glanced at the clock. “It’s six o’clock. I’d better sneak out before your parents kill me.”

He started to get up.

“No! Stay a little longer. Please?” I protested.

“Sorry, Lils.” He sighed and pulled away, gently pushing my hands away. “Mind if I shower?”

“No, go ahead.” I answered.

He stepped into the en-suit as I got out of bed and pulled my pyjamas. I sighed and thought about how truly lucky I was to have this man in my life. I loved waking up next to him. It felt amazing to have him as the first thing I saw. After about twenty minutes, he finished up in the shower.

“I see you put my shower stuff in there.” He said chuckling.

I ginned. “Of course and I can’t wait to use it.”

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. “I love you, Lils.”

“Well I love you more.” I reached up and pecked his lips.

“I have to go.” He told me.

I sighed. “Okay, see you in school, Mr H.”

He cringed slightly. “Ugh, never call me that. Even at school just call me ‘sir’.”

He kissed my forehead.

“I’ll show you the door, then.” I told him, leading him downstairs and to the front door.

He quickly kissed my hair before hurrying out to his car. I waved as he drove away.

***

School passed by so fast and was pretty boring. The only interesting things that happened were that in English, every time Leo so much as looked at me, I blushed. He kept saying stupid things like ‘you put it in real gently’ and would glance at me and smirk.

The other interesting thing was that Mike and I were whole lot closer now. Everything was comfortable around him again but we never mentioned the whole conversation we had yesterday.

“Oh my gosh! No way!” Macy squealed.

We were working in the candy store that we usually worked in after school. It was always quite busy after school.

“It was amazing!” I told her.

We went into the back of the store to find some more Snickers bars.

“I can’t believe you slept with him!” She gasped.

I grinned, picking up the box and walking to the front. We both started to quickly re-stock the shelves.

“So, enough about me… how’re things with your parents?” I asked.

Macy had gone home that morning to get some more clothes and her uniform.

“Mom’s still a bitch and they’re still arguing… When I went home, they were both drunk and yelling at each other. Mom tried to slap me. Dad defended me.” She sighed. “I think we’ll be staying over for a while. I had to pack a most of my clothes and things and most of James’ too.”

I pulled her into a hug. “Don’t worry, we have plenty of space. You’re family, anyway.”

She smiled at me.

“Excuse me, could I pay for this candy bar.” Some guy asked.

I nodded and walked to the till and let him pay. More people were paying for their things so I stayed at the till while Macy restocked the shelves.

“Mace, do you mind if we swap shifts?” I asked her.

“What, all of them?” she asked, frowning at me.

I nodded. “I want my after school hours free. I’ll tell my parents that I’m working and go over to Leo’s.”

“Sure, I don’t mind… I get my weekends back!” she laughed.

“Okay, so, I’m doing Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays…” I muttered.

“… And I’m doing Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays…” she replied.

Mindy, another girl from our school worked the Monday and Tuesday shifts. For some reason, Thursdays were the busiest days and they needed two people working here.

The day passed by and now everything was starting to be perfect.