the bloody pond

(This is like after season 4, before season 5 so Cole isn't a ghost yet and they sort of lives in the tea shop cuz I can)

Characters:
Kai
Jay
Nya
Cole
Lloyd
Skylor
Sensei Wu
Misako
Zane
------------------------------------------------------

*Beep* *beep* beep* *beep* *beep*

"Hey, it's Cole the earthmaster! Sadly I can't answer no-"

"Uggh"

*Beep* *beep* beep* *beep* *beep*

"Hi, it's Nya here! Leave a message an-"

"Why doesn't they answer?", Jay groaned frustrated while walking in a circle. He was worried, really worried. Nya usually was the one answering her phone and she've been missing since this morning! Cole had also mysteriously disappeared which made Jay even more worried. Sure he was a boulderbrained, girlfriendstealing bastard but he was also his best friend, his brother.

"They maybe didn't hear your calls or something", Lloyd said trying to calm him down, which didn't work so well.

"Maybe I could track their phones!", Jay thought outloud, ignoring what Lloyd said.

"Jay don-", Lloyd couldn't finish his sentence before Jay left from his room.

"I just hope this shitty situation doesn't gets worse", Lloyd mumbled before he too leaved the room.

Meanwhile

"Sure Kai, I'll look for them"

"Thanks Sky"

"If there is anything else bothering you you can always come to me"

Kai stood up from the chair and was about to leave the noodle house before he got a call from Zane.

"Got anything new?", Kai asked him.

"Oh gosh! *Cough cough*. I-i saw t-them!", Zane aswered in a panicked voice.

"What!? Where?"

"In *cough cough* the pond! C-come now!"

"I will come as fast as possible"

*Call ended*

"What is it Kai?", Skylor asked him and stands up from her chair too.

"Zane found them", Kai aswered her bluntly. "In the pond"

Time skip 30 minutes

The remainig ninjas, their sensei, Misako and Skylor gasped at the sigh of Nya and Cole that Zane lifted up from the pond. They were completely wet and a little bluish on their lips of the cold water, the back of their heads was barely intact and they had something like weight on their legs. Their eyes was closed and they didn't move, they were dead.

"I-i was about t-to test myself by m-meditate on the bottom of t-the pond when I saw t-them", Zane shakily said, horror in his eyes, dried tears on his face (how the heck? Can he cry?).

A few of them tried to keep it cool but the majority was crying.

"How could this happen?", sensei Wu asked no one in particular and lowered his head, his rice hat covered his eyes, or face in general.

"This is a tragedy!", Misako said, covering her eyes and cried.

"We need to call the cops immediately!", Skylor said, holding back tears.