hidden statistics

Characters:
Cole
Jay
Nya
Kai
Lloyd
Zane

Mentioned characters:
Sensei Garmadon
Sensei Wu

After season 4
______________________________________
"And to celebrate our victory against master Chen we're gonna get WASTED!"

"You do know that it's illegal to drink in our age?"

"Eh, who cares? As long as no one catches us, right?"

"Good for us that sensei Wu went on a trip. He was looking for something to fall back on I think?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's get this party started!"

Someone had put up a disco ball in the living room and it sure was living in there. But things were not as good as they were expecting.

Lloyd whined about EVERYTHING, from his father's sacrifice to that one candy that fell out from his wheelbarrow when he was young.

Kai's temper got worse if that was now possible and yet he was the one making sure they didn't start any fights. It was fascinating how that even worked.

Nya was giggling all the time and craved hugs and Zane could not handle the alcohol and shutted down.

Jay was poking everyone while singing random songs, getting angry reactions from everyone but Zane and Nya.

That was all Cole remembered before he passed out, and that was only the beginning of the wild night at the Bounty.

Time skip next morning

It was the metallic, rotten and alcohol-drenched smell that woke the raven haired teen from his slumber. He turned and shifted around for a better sleeping position, clearly annoyed by this, but the smell didn't go away. It was killing his nostrils.

He once again turned around and slowly opened his eyes. His vision was blurry and his head was aching but he could make out a blue and red figure sitting on a couch next to him.

"What're you doing here?", Cole asked in a hoarse and confused voice. He felt the material under him and realized that he fell asleep on the sofa. "And what am I doing here?"

Cole rubbed his eyes and looked at his pale friend, blood running down from the corners of his open mouth and from the stab-holes on his torso, soaking the blue gi he wore...

After 5 seconds of realization Cole freaked out and fell on the floor, then crawled away from the corpse to the closest corner in the room.

"Oh my God! Jay, what the f-!"

Time skip 9 hours

It took some time before Cole started making sense again. He managed to tell the others and they freaked out too, just not as much as he did. There was even some who didn't freak out at all, almost as if they were expecting this...

Anyway, it was now afternoon and Cole decided to get something to eat. He had a hard time keeping the food inside him and eventually, he threw it up like those five other times today. Lloyd had wanted to throw away the trash inside earlier after Kai sweeped away the few glass shards that apparently was scattered across the living room floor but Cole needed the trash can if he would puke, like now.

Inside he saw something he didn't notice before. Broken glass bottles.

The edges of the bottom of the bottles seemed to be incredibly sharp and tainted with something red.

'Am I getting delusional?', Cole thought, rubbing his eyes. He went to drink some water before he knelt down to the trash can and inspected it more closely.

His head still ached as if it was self destructing and he couldn't focus on anything else than the disgusting smell inside the trash. He frowned and stood up again, wobbling in the process. His mind got slightly clearer when he got away from the smell of vomit, alcohol, blood and other things inside that trash can and a flashback of a party of some kind came to him. 'What's going on?'

Time skip next day

Cole's mind was much clearer after one night's sleep away from the Bounty, but there was that thing that bothered him real bad. 'What happened at the party?'

He figured out that he had a really bad hangover yesterday and that it was something he and his friends somehow had agreed on keeping as a secret between the five of them. They knew that sensei Wu would get mad and devastated and they wanted to spare him the news for as long as possible.

But he wanted to do something about Jay, the one who died, the one who was his best friend even if they fought a lot.

Should he call the police? He knew it was the logical solution. They would know what to do. But agh, the drinking...

No, if Cole wanted something done he had to do it by himself. He knew it was wrong but he had to save his own butt in order to not get in trouble, and probably the others' too while he was at it. And to do that he had to find the murderer.

"Guys", Cole said to them all. They had gathered in Cole's and Lloyd's motel room. "If there's anything you know about Jay's murder, speak now"

"I... I don't remember anything", Nya whispered loudly, rubbing her temple as she sat next to him on his bed. "I can't recall anything from that night"

"Why're we even discussing this? The police ca-", Zane started, who sat next to Lloyd in his bed, but got interrupted.

"Zane, don't you dare call the police", Kai hissed. "We're all already in deep sh¡t so don't make it worse"

"He do got a point, which is why we're here", Cole said as he appeared to be calm. In reality, he wasn't. "Is there anyone who remembers what happened?"

Everyone looked at each other. Nya, Zane and Kai shook their heads. Everyone's gazing at Lloyd who appeared lost in thought. He was quiet for a while before he shook his head and said. "I don't"

Cole sighed in disappointment. There was a sigh of relief but he didn't know from who. It sounded male at least. "Well, obviously someone's lying"

______________________________________

I'm on the verge of missing my deadline. I can't believe I managed to finish this AND my homework. It's a miracle!

Thank you Sakura-chan-love for requesting!

I kinda forgot the ninja were still teenagers and now I'm making a special around that ;P (I thought they were young adults)

Anyway, BYE AND HAPPY SEARCHING DETECTIVES!!!

(Too lazy to do a skit with the ninja XD)