the killing machine

Characters:
Nya
Kai
Jay
Cole
Lloyd
Zane
Police
The two guys
------------------------------------------------------

It was a cold afternoon when Nya left the store after buying groceries. A few seconds later she got a call.

"Hi it's Nya"

"Ny-nya! Oh gosh come-...come quick! I have horrible news!"

"Lloyd! What've happened?!" Nya asked a little scared.

"K-kai...is...d-dead"

"WHAT?! Where're you!?" she almost screamed at the phone, which gave her strange looks from the people around her.

"Th-the bounty! Come quick!"
Call ended.

She ran to her car and left the city, crying quietly, hoping it just was a sick joke. But she knew better than that, they would never do that.

When she arrived she carried the bags and ran to the bounty. On the deck where Cole, Zane, Jay and Lloyd. A hearse and a few police cars surronded the bounty. Nya ran to the limp body that two guys carried to the hearse (is that what it's called?), just about to put him in some sort of white bodysized bag. There was a palish Kai with bruises and cuts everywhere. There was also a deep cut across his chest, which means that Kai may have seen who/what it was.

"Kai? Kai!? KAI!!! Kai, Kai, Kai, Kai...", Nya cried. "SAY SOMETHING!!!"

"Miss, I'm sorry but you have to calm down", one of them said to her before he stepped in to the car. Nya was about to come with them but got stopped.

"Please let me be with him! He's my brother! I maybe can help!" Nya shouted, still couldn't belive he was already dead, that nothing could help him now.

"Sorry miss, but, he've already...passed away", the other guy answered while Jay holding Nya back, tears in his eyes.

"But please! Let me at least see him one last time!"

"I'm sorry miss but we have to go" the man said before he walked to the hearse and sat in the driver-seat and drove away.

Nya started to cry again, this time rain started to fall from the sky. Jay hugged her tightly.

"Lets go inside", Jay said completely wet by the rain. On their way inside Nya saw the train-robots (idk what the name is just guessing) weapons covered in red. Blood. From Kai.

"How could the machine done so much damage on him?" Nya tought. The worst yet most possible answer pierced her heart and crushed her bones at the same time mentally as emotionally.

"Sabotage..."

Time skip 2 hours

Nya couldn't think of anything else than that her brother is dead, and the cops tought that it was just an accident when he trained, but she knew that it was someone else who did it, she felt it in her gut. She walked out of her room and whipped her tears of her eyes on the way to the deck, where Kai died. To cry didn't help her so much.

Actually she didn't want to do this, but she wanted to put this person to justice, for her, for him. It didn't rain so much this time, the sky was greyish and dull and it was very chilly. She stepped over those DON'T CROSS tapes and walked up to the machines, most of the blood was washed away but it was some bloody spots left. She opened the headpanel and saw that the engine was overheated and malfunctioning, sparks flying from it, also that the hardness level was on max.

She sighted, no real clues here. She ran to the boys room to see if there was some evidence there.

"Something has to be here", she tought and looked everywhere, but nothing seemed to be suspicious at all.

"Nya?", a voice asked behind her. She got startled and turned around.

"What Zane?" she asked.

"I just wanted to say sorry for your loss, also, what are you looking for?", he asked her.

"Um...", Nya didn't want to say that she was suspecting murder on the bounty, so she decided to lie instead. "Nothing! I just...miss my brother..."

When she got reminded again she closed her eyes and took a deep breath so she could relax a little but tears slipped trought anyway.

"Come here", he said and hugged her.

"Zane? Do you know what happened when Kai died, really?", Nya asked. She knew this was some leap of faith but if she was supposed to get any information she had to.

"I... I don't think so, I was downstairs when it happened", Zane said sadly. "I'm sorry I couldn't help, if I get some in-"

Then she heard something, like...sobs? She putted her index finger on her lips to Zane to tell him to be quiet. She sneaked stealthy to the sound, Zane close behind. She quietly opened the door to the deck just barerly to see a person. She didn't know who but it was a male, and he was absolutely the one crying. He also softly whimpered when he sobbed, like he was talking to himself.

"I'm...I'm sorry! *Sniff* It...it was my fault... I just wanted a th-tiny revenge! But I got *sniff* too far, my anger took over and I couldn't help myself! I j-just wanted to hurt you.. Not *sniff* kill y-you.. I guess I got c-carried away...", he whimpered, barerly hearable. He suddenly stopped crying, his back still facing the two of them.

"I know you're there"

Who do you think was the murderer?
Why do you think so?
How hard was it? (1-10)
___________________________________

Author: hey readers! Long time no see huh?

Kai: you said you would shut this book down :(

Author: anyways this was ThePurpleNinjaOfDark suggestion to do so here ya go! Sorry it's late...

Nya: so is this book continuing or...

Author: probably, anyway-

Everyone: BYE AND HAPPY SEACHING DETECTIVES!