tortured in the worst way

Characters:
Kai
Jay
Nya
Cole
Lloyd
Zane
Sensei Wu
Ronin

Mentioned characters:
Skylor
Darreth

(After season 5)
____________________________________
"Why? I thought you liked her", Nya questioned her brother and furrowed her eyebrows.

"I do but, *sigh*, I don't know. We never really talk and I don't think we can pull this off me being a busy ninja and such. It's better of this way", Kai answered in a sad tone. "Besides, she hates me now. It's over"

"I think you should follow your heart", Jay advised while grabbing a bowl and filled it with cereals and milk before he walked past Kai and sat down besides Nya, which earned him an annoyed glare from Kai.

"I think you should stop spying on people, it's rude you know", Kai spat angrily.

"Take a chill pill or something, I was just making breakfast", Jay defended himself.

"I think he's right, at least pay her a visit or something. I can come with you if you want", Nya offered. A ringing sound from the home phone made Kai even more frustrated, he was almost at his raging point.

"It's Darreth again", he groaned and banged his head at the breakfast table making it shake. "Can he just quit his beggings already!?"

"Hey watch it-, too late", Jay warned before deadpanning as his breakfast was now on his lap. Kai saw this and a smile tugged on his face.

"You're making my day, Jay", he said jokingly before bursting out in laughter as Nya giggled at Jay who was soaked with milk.

"Mm, you're welcome", Jay said sarcastically as he stood up and made his way to the bathroom.

Time skip 5 hours

It was some hours ago before the little breakfast incident happened and three hours ago before Kai and Nya left.

"Shouldn't they've come back by now?", Lloyd asked Jay as they warmed up a little.

"I think so", Jay said slightly concerned. I wonder where they are"

Suddenly Cole slammed the doors to the deck open as he ran towards them. His eyes showed fear and grief, which indicates to something bad.

"What is it, Cole?", Zane asked worriedly.

"Kai and Nya have been murdered", he said with gritted teeth and clenched his palms into fists.

"WHAT!?!", the three yelled in unison at the news.

"No, I won't belive it before I see it myself!", Jay exclaimed neglecting the horrifying new information he got.

"Stop being a baby! I'm serious!", Cole said in an angered tone. "Go see it then! It's on the news live"

Jay stomped inside and pressed the 'on' button to the TV. Cole did tell them the truth, because there they were, dumped in a dumpster outside of master Chen's noodle house. They had scars and bruises everywhere he assumed as most of it was pixelized. He couldn't see more than that before the camera changed directions to the reporter who interviewed Skylor, the new owner of the place, who continually sobbed between her words.

"I *sob* was about to *sob* throw out the trash, a-and there they were *sob*, my best friend and m-my boyfriend"

Time skip 1 hour

After Jay have watched the whole thing he decided to get over there by vengeance. When his dragon mid air, in front of the noodle shop, disappeared he landed with his feet and looked around. Some guys were carrying the corpses away and some police car was parked in front of the shop. There were also a lot of other curious people who were forced to stay back.

"Jay!"

Jay turned around to see Ronin, the master thief, approaching him with a sad smile. "Sorry for your loss, man"

"It's okay", Jay lied even if his heart ached and he pretty much wanted to cry at the moment. "What are you doing here?"

"As a thief, this is the time when you can steal things while the citizens and cops are busy", he said and winked before his face became more serious. "As a friend, I decided to say goodbye for one last time"

"No, this gets too sad", Ronin stated and broke the slightly awkward silence. "I better get going now". He walked away and after a while Jay couldn't see him anymore. He could stop him, but now was not the time.

Jay walked up to the two dead siblings and took a closer look on them. Kai, the closest body to him, was in one of those body bags but it wasn't closed yet so it was easy to see what was inside. He indeed had a lot of cuts and bruises, his shirt had been removed to reveal several stabmarks in his chest and some sort of red ropemark around his stomach. His hands have been chopped off and his hair have been...shaved?

Jay walked over to the other corpse and shuddered a little. She had less injuries but her empty eyes were still open and stared right trough him. She had ropemarks on her wrists, her fingers were chopped off and a bullethole on her head that was oozing with blood.

Jay shedded a tear as he slowly closed her eyes.

"Goodbye forever, my love"

Time skip 1 hour

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"What?", Jay answered the call rather harsh to the receiver.

"Jay, I know that it's a very bad time to discuss it but-"

"Yes, it's a very bad time to discuss it, no, we're not continuing with the shows and no, you can't really join our team. And if you even try to do something about Nya and Kai's death I'll personALLY ZAP YOUR ASS TO THE DARK ISLAND AND I'M SURE THE OTHERS WILL APPROVE!", he yelled without leaving Darreth a chance to say anything and hung up breathing heavily.

"Jay", an old but wise voice said and layed a hand on Jay's right shoulder. "I know you're upset about this, but you need to calm down"

Jay burried his face in his now empty hands and cried softly as sensei Wu sat down beside him at the dinner table.

"You're a strong man, we'll find justice for whoever did this to them"

Memories of today flashed trough Jay's head and suddenly he hugged his sensei and said: "You're a genius! Why didn't I think of it before?! It was-!"

Who is the murderer?
Why do you think so?
How hard was it (1-10)?
____________________________________

Author: xin nian kuai le!

Kai: yeah, like it's not too late at all *rolls eyes*

Jay: well, this was Sakura-chan-love request so here you guys go!

Nya: try to figure out what the author said if you want, and if you haven't read the blog the author here will start off with a loose schedule to her books!

Kai: so, anyway-

Everyone: BYE AND HAPPY SEARCHING DETECTIVES!

Jay: where did you learn Chinese?

Author: I didn't :3