a hi and a bye

Characters:
Pixal
Zane
Cole
Kai
Nya
Lloyd
Sensei Wu
Misako
Jay

(Between season 4-5)
-----------------------------------------------------

Zane and Pixal was talking casually on the deck on Destiny's Bounty. It was a late afternoon and it was a long time they could talk like this instead of talking inside Zane's head. It hadn't been a real danger for a while so they found some time to rebuild her that time.

"Zane!", Kai shouted from the door. "Come!"

"Are you going to stay here tonight?", Zane asked to Pixal who just nodded.

"I will leave tomorrow, it was a long time I met my father (a.k.a mr. Borg for those who doesn't remember)", she answered.

He ran to Kai who gestured him to follow him. Pixal walked back too and sat on a chair beside the sofa where Lloyd and Cole sat and played videogames. She sighed and walked to Nya's room and layed down on the extra bed they added here. Actually she didn't really need to sleep, only charged once in a while but Nya said it would be better instead of standing.

Suddenly she heard muffled voices coming from downstairs.
She tried to hear what it said but the wind outside and the shouts from the living room made it difficult to hear almost anything.

".... ...... Le...v.... ....?"

".... i..e.... ...... ....."

"... ..... I ..... ........ ..oin.. ....,??!"

"..... ..... L....v... .....urs.. ..v... ... ..... ..e..."

Then they stopped talking and other noises took over. She walked out from the room and walked to the living room again. This time it was Lloyd and Jay who was playing and Kai was behind them and cheered on. She sat on the chair and watched the digital match.

"Aw c'mon! I lost to a kid!", Jay groaned while Kai laughted.

"I'm NOT a kid", Lloyd whined with his arms crossed but couldn't hide his grin.

"Do you want to try Pixal?", Lloyd asked and gave her his console.

"Yeah, Kai you can play with her!", Jay said while Kai just shrugged. Jay gave him his console and told Pixal how to play.

"Something smells...oil?", Pixal thought and frowned. She decided to let it slide and focused on the game instead.

Time skip 45 minutes

After some practice Pixal actually won a few times. But something was wrong. She let the other play while she just sat there and watched.

"My pupils, it's bedtime now", sensei Wu said to them so the boys groaned and left, Pixal behind them. "Pixal"

"Yes?", she answered and turned to him.

"Tell Nya it's getting late", he said, getting a nod from Pixal. "She's in the basement"

"Clank, clank, zzzzzt"

Pixal walked down to the basement, calling for Nya. The basement was filled with electronics, stuff they've putted away in shelves and stuff and around 20 feet away was a cloth covering the other side.

"Nya? You're there?"

"Y-yeah! Just...wait a sec!", Nya called back and after she fixed and cleaned a little she walked trought the cloth coughing a little. Almost her whole body was covered with oilstains except her hands that probably was protected with gloves.

"I suggest you go get cleaned before going to bed", Pixal said pointing out the obvious. "And why are you so dirty?"

"I know", she said wiping away oil from her face. "Also I'm working with an invention"

Time skip next morning

Pixal woke up and yawned. 8 am. She looked around and saw that Nya already was awake. She went to check if Zane had returned but what she saw in his bed maked her mechanical gut twist and turn metaphorically. It was a letter, a goodbye letter.

"Dear Pixal

I'm sorry but sadly I had to leave. I wish you could join me but someone had to help the guys save Ninjago and I think you would be a great replacement for me. I hope you luck and please accept my gift, as a memory from me or when my powers is needed :)

Love
Zane"

A tear came on the piece of paper while she slowly readed it, still couldn't belive that he would leave his team, leave her. Under the paper was a blue glowing thing. It was Zane's power source. "No..nononono...!"

"This..this does not compute! He would never do something like this! The letter make no sense! How will he survive without his powersource? And he doesn't even write nor talk like this! Wait a second..", her eyes widened when she realized this. "H-he...he can't be..."

Time skip 30 minutes

The others was eating breakfast but Pixal barely touched food.

"What's wrong Pixal?", Cole asked her. The others turned around too confused and worried.

"Yeah, are you okay?", Jay asked.

"No... I'm not", she answered sternly. "Zane's gone, and someone is guilty to this"

Whispers and puzzled looks  came from all around the table.

"What do you mean?", Misako asked.

"I mean we have a murderer in here", Pixal said, making everyone gasp in shock. "And I know who it is"

Who is the murderer?
Why do you think so?
How hard was it (1-10)?

___________________________________

Author: I'm so glad that Zane had a gps heh... (From last time)

Pixal: this one was a shorter NMM but we hope you still like it, also this was a request from Sakura-chan-love

Zane: also author decided to let Misako and sensei Wu get at least one line maybe in the future be more in the story

Author: well I actually show some respect for elders and I didn't really know how I would do without getting guilt heheh...

Zane: anyway-

Everyone: BYE AND HAPPY SEACHING DETECTIVES!!!

(Even if it sucked I'm glad I updated cuz I won't be online next week :( )