*insert drumrolls here*

Hey guys!

The murderer in the latest case of NMM is Nya!

Congrats Cracker_BurgerNinja, you were the first one to guess right!

So I'm going to explain how things went in chapter "arson" because I got a detailed explanation in my head!

Nya was planning on quitting but didn't know what kind of excuse to make. She didn't want to just quit and leave everyone disappointed so she decided to create an "accident" so she could leave. But after she prepared with gasoline Kai left the living room to see where the smell came from and saw Nya throwing a match on a highly flammable carpet. Kai hid in a closet so she wouldn't spot him because he feared that confronting her would take too long and waited until she left but when he were about to leave it was too late. Nya was worried that Kai didn't make it out, she didn't mean to kill anyone.

*hears banging from the other room*

Kai: open the door!

Cole: we'll break down the door if you don't!

I've told you that I don't have enough Oreo-chocolate bars to give all of you! It wouldn't be fair!

Lloyd: but I DON'T CARE!

Lol, the green ninja doesn't care if it's fair or not XD

Jay: GIMME GIMME!

Nya: PLEASE!

No! Anyway, BYE AND HAPPY SEARCHING DETECTIVES!

*door breaks*

Holy sh-!