yay! (for one last time)

Kai: You wrote Lloyd's name wrong again

Hush child I do whatever I want. Besides, it was a request.

Llojd: it was funny the first time smh

*smiles*

Llojd: you're doing it again, aren't you? -_-

No...

Nya: anyway, congratulations masterofF1re! You guessed first and correctly too!

Zane: the murderer on this case was Skylor, but the target wasn't supposed to be sensei Wu

Skylor: *mumbles in a corner* What have I done...?

Nya: ?

Jay: there has only been two custom made cases in this whole book and one where the setting was set in stone

Cole: the author didn't know if there was any possible scenario that would leave one strand of noodle but at last she found one (it was an important piece of evidence after all)

Llojd: the reason she doesn't put it here is that it's kinda farfetched and unnecessary

Llojd: stAPH ALREADY >-<

Make me, green machine :3

Ronin: I heard you were closing this one up

Yup, that was the last case made on this book, and I will not continue any further. I remember slowly losing the passion I once had and after a while I outright struggled. I continued because I wanted to make you happy and I felt accomplished every time I updated a new case, but I think that I've really squeezed this one out to its last drop. Nowadays I'm struggling to even be on Wattpad and I fear losing that passion too...

Zane: it has been fun while it lasted

Skylor: I didn't mean to do it...

Cole: what's up, Skylor? If you're talking about the target then that's okay, it was supposed to turn out this way

Llojd: ...am I missing out on something?

Nya: did anyone tell Llojd the details about the case?

Jay: he was gone that time so I don't think so...

Llojd: *looks at Skylor* who was your target? *turns to author* AND STOP SPELLING MY NAME WRONG!

Why would I, Llojd?

Skylor: *turns to Llojd* it was you! IDIOT!! YOU ALMOST KILLED KAI *chases Llojd*

Llojd: STOP SPELLING MY NAME WR- AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! *runs for his dear life*

Hm... interesting. Kai, did you tell her that this was an act?

Kai: nope

Cole: we used a dummy and a voice actor for master Wu ever since... THAT happened...

Oh.

Well, are you gonna stop your girlfriend from beating and possibly killing the green ninja?

Kai: nope

You are an awesome friend, Kai -_-'

Kai: I know

Anyway-

Everyone: BYE AND HAPPY SEARCHING DETECTIVES!

~explanation~
Llojd tried courting Skylor but got jealous over the fact that she liked Kai and almost killed him. After months of rethinking (and sh!tload of angry messages from Skylor) he regretted it and felt bad. Kai was injured badly and Skylor swore revenge in the form of murder. Unfortunately, in the dead of night with no lights on, she managed to kill the wrong target without thinking twice.

(P.s. If you plan on killing someone, do it right)
(P.p.s. I didn't write that and you didn't read that, mkay?)