Chapter 1

Please Stay With Me  

A May x Drew Fan Fiction

I do NOT own Pokemon, but I wish I did.

Please enjoy this Fan Fiction by Roar22 A.K.A. Ariana Allen

Chapter One

May’s P.O.V.

May was walking down the path towards her home. She had just bid her goodbyes to Ash and Brock, got off the boat from the Sinnoh region, now she was off on her way home to visit her mom and dad before continuing on to be a coordinator in other regions. She had decided to stay for a week and rest. She sighed. May already missed Ash, Brock, and Pikachu. She liked Dawn quite a bit too, except she seemed a little full of herself. She walked in silence the rest of the way. got there, May hugged her mom and dad.

“Hey mom, hey Max, hey dad!” she exclaimed happily.

“Hey May.“ her dad said smiling and hugging her.

After May described her adventures, she and Max went upstairs to their rooms. Max closed his door, probably to read a book about pokemon. May sighed knowing that there was no way Max could come with her to other regions. He wasn’t old enough to even have a pokemon. She knew her next journey would be lonely. She heard a knock on the door then a few minutes later, her mom called from the bottom of the stairs

“May! Drew is here!”

“Be down in a sec!” May yelled jumping up.

May smiled and ran down the stairs to see her childhood rival.

“Hi Drew!” she said walking over waving.

“Hey May.” he said smirking.

“What’s up?”

“Wanna have a battle? I’m going to Unova next week to earn ribbons and I don’t want to be rusty.”

“Sure! I’m going to Unova too. Maybe we could journey together? It would be really lonely without someone to share it with.” May said hopefully.

“Uhm…I’ll think about it May. But where should we battle?” he asked.

“Let’s go to the forest.” she suggested “Lot’s of space and no younger kids will get in the way.”

“Ok, let’s go.”

They stood on opposite sides of a clearing in the woods.

“How many pokemon should we use?” May asked.

“It’s up to you.” Drew said casually.

“You’re the one who wanted the battle.” May grumbled before saying “We’ll use 3.”

“Ok.”

“Go Beautifly!” May shouted, sending out Beautifly.

“Absol!” Drew said.

“Beautifly silverwind!”

“Absol, dodge it then razor wind!”

Absol jumped to the side and hit Beautifly with razor wind. Beautifly was knocked to the side roughly.

“Beautifly use gust!”

“Absol, flamethrower!”

Absol was knocked backward then used flamethrower, which Beautifly barely dodged and caught the tail end of the burning flames.

“Beautifly, silverwind again!” May shouted.

Beautifly hit Absol with it before Drew could shout out a single command. Absol cringed and awaited Drew’s orders.

“Absol, razor wind again!”

Absol’s razor wind hit Beautifly and knocked it out of the air.

“Beautifly, come back.” May said withdrawing it “Go Skitty, use assist!”

Absol was hit by flames and fell to the ground.

“Absol, you did a good job.” Drew said before throwing out Roserade saying “Use petal dance!”

“Skitty, use assist again!”

“Roserade, petal dance!”

Skitty hit Roserade with a thunderbolt before being hit by petal dance again, and being knocked out.

“May you’re on your last Pokemon.” Drew said smirking.

“Go Blaziken!” she said.

“Roserade, poison powder!” Drew said

“Blaziken, flamethrower!”

Roserade got in the attack before flamethrower knocked it out.

“Nice May. I knew you’d go with Blaziken. That’s why I’m using Flygon!” Drew said “Flygon use gust!”

Flygon came out and hit the fire-fighting type with a powerful gust of wind.

“Blaziken, flamethrower again!”

“Flygon, dodge then dragon breath!”

Flygon flew out of the way then hit Blaziken again, dead on.

“Blaziken, sky uppercut!”

“Steel wing!” Drew shouted.

Flygon was hit by Blaziken, then retaliated with steel wing.

“Dodge it!”

Blaziken almost dodged it but still got hit then collapsed.

“Good job Blaziken.” May said smiling.

“Looks like I win.” Drew said “But you’ve gotten better. I’m sure our battles in Unova will be interesting.

“Thanks Drew!”

“So…when are you going to Unova?”

“Next week, you?”

“Whenever you’re going. I’ll travel with you.” he said with a tiny smile and flicking his hair out of his eyes.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

~~Le Magical Time Skip~~

“Bye Drew!” May said waving.

“See ya May.”

May walked upstairs smiling. She hadn’t let anyone ever find out about her secret crush on Drew. She had liked him since the day she met him, but was too scared to say anything, in case he didn’t feel the same.

“Drew, how can I ever tell you if I’m afraid you’ll reject me?” May sighed before getting out of bed and changing into pajamas. She laid down and fell asleep, dreaming about her green haired crush.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this fan fiction. I may add in some other romances later with other ships, but I don’t know. It will definitely be mostly Contestshipping based though of course. C: If you like it so far, leave a vote or comment, maybe even both! I’m always looking for advice. ;D Bye guys!

~roar22