Chapter 5

Please Stay With Me 

A May x Drew Fan Fiction

I do NOT own Pokemon, but I wish I did.

Please enjoy this Fan Fiction by Roar22 A.K.A. Ariana Allen

Chapter 5

~May's P.O.V.~

May was woken up by her mother shaking her awake.

"Honey, Drew is here."

May jumped up and grabbed clothes from her dresser. Her mom walked out smirking and stifling laughter. May changed quickly and brushed her hair out before running downstairs.

"Hey Drew." she said breathlessly.

"Hi May. How are you?" he responded sounding exausted.

"I'm good. Drew, why do you look so tired? Were you up all night?" May asked.

"Um... maybe. Would you believe that I wasn't?"

"No. No not really."

May looked at him. His eyes looked bright despite looking like he hadn't slept in weeks.

"I got some sleep though, I'll be fine." Drew said.

"Mhm. Yeah of course you will." May said crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows.

"Really! I'll be fine! I promise I won't fall asleep on you." he insisted.

May rolled her eyes.

"If you start getting really tired, tell me and we can head back. I have some last minute packing to do anyways." May said, hugging him.

"Ok I will. Shall we go then? I want to do some training."

"Alright."

Drew interlaced his fingers with May's and they waved goodbye to her mom before walking outside and back to the clearing. Drew covered her eyes.

"Drew, I swear if you're so damn tired because you were up all frickin night making me this surprise-" May started but was cut off by the amazing sight that greeted her when Drew uncovered her eyes.

There were a bunch of rose bushes that must have been replanted overnight because the dirt around them showed signs of being recently moved. The bushes were in full bloom and in colors of red, white and pink. The colors made a circle with a gap between the red and pink to walk into the middle of the circle where a blanket was set on the ground for them to sit on with a basket of food on it. May smiled at Drew and he leaned in to kiss her. May met his lips halfway and kissed him. He walked with her to the stream concealed behind the bushes. They sat down and Drew smiled a genuine smile at her and said

"Despite dating you, I won't be able to go easy on you during these Johto contests."

"I wouldn't want you to. That would take the fun out of kicking your butt." May said laughing.

"You're going to kick my butt?" Drew asked, feigning surprise.

"Yeah. I could show you some of my combinations before the contests because your special if you want."

"Show me your all powerful combinations then great and powerful queen of  contests." Drew said sarcastically.

"Go Squirtle!" May shouted.

Squirtle came out of the pokeball. May had come up with some pretty good ideas for Squirtle.

"Use water gun then use rapid spin and break up the water!"

Squirtle fired a stream of water high into the air before jumpin up and withdrawing into it's shell. It broke through the water then poked it's head out.

"Squirtle freeze the water droplets with ice beam then break them with another rapid spin!" May commanded.

Squirtle froze them then jumped again as they fell faster. He reached them and shattered them seconds before they hit the ground, covering him with small sparkles.

"Nice one. I've been working on one with Absol. Would you like to see because you're special?" Drew asked.

"Sure."

"Absol c'mon out!"

Absol landed on the ground lightly.

"Ok, fire a shadow ball into the air, then jump into the air and annihilate it with a razor wind!"

Absol did as requested and jumped as high into the air as it could already preparing razor wind. Absol shattered the shadow ball and dark purple and black sparkles started to float down around it.

"Absol did so much so quickly!"

"I know." Drew said smirking "We trained really hard to make Absol that fast, graceful, and agile."

They ate lunch and joked around the entire time. May smiled and said, despite Drew's insistence that he was fine, that they would go back so he could get some sleep.

He kissed her goodbye and walked to his house. May smiled as he went off and walked into her own house to finish packing so she could reach the boat that would be taking her to Unova at 10 in the morning tomorrow.

~Drew's P.O.V.~

Drew was overjoyed to be with May, but he was sure that competing with May would be a lot harder then he thought. "And I'll have to deal with Harley. Oh god that will be annoying." Drew thought.

I finished it! Mostly fluff again but I didn't have much time or it would have been longer. I'm going to be busy pretty much all weekend with homework and set construction for the play my school is doing so I wanted to get another chapter up. If you enjoyed it leave some feedback in the comments and I hope you all have a great day! c:

~Roar22