Chapter 16

~May's P.O.V.~

After May and Drew finished their make out session, and wandered around the city a bit, May kissed him goodnight, which resulted in another make out session(courtesy of Drew), and walked into her room in the Pokemon Center. She changed into pajamas and laid down with a sigh. She was sleepy. It had been a long day. She then noticed a glass vase with red roses in it. May smiled, immediately knowing it was Drew. Her only question was about when he got the time to sneak in. She walked over and saw a ring resting on a note under the vase. It simply read

I love you May. I hope you appreciate this gift.

Lots of love,

Drew. <3

The ring was silver, with rose carvings in it. On the inside of the ring, it said

"There's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you, I Love You."

May blushed and smiled.

"I love you Drew." she whispered.

~Drew's P.O.V.~

Hmmmm...I wonder if she's found my gift yet? Drew thought, laying awake on top of the blankets. He couldn't sleep. I hope she's not mad that I went into her room to give her that without permission. Drew thought, adding another worry to his mind. If Harley knew about their relationship, rumors would be everywhere and it would be awful. He would mock them endlessly, try to mess it up, or worse. His comment earlier about May getting that confident smirk by kissing Drew, had shaken him a bit. There was a good and fair reason that Drew didn't tell anyone, especially Harley. He just wasn't ready to say anything about it.

Drew woke up early the next day. He walked out of the Pokemon Center after getting ready and saw May standing outside.

"Morning May." he said, nervously.

"Good morning Drew! I love the ring and the flowers!" May said, throwing her arms around him and kissing his cheek.

"I'm glad you liked them." He said, kissing her lips softly.

The two kissed outside of the Pokemon Center for a little while. Everything ceased to exist. except them. Then a high pitched voice said

"Called it!"

"Shit." Drew muttered.

May and Drew broke apart to see Harley standing nearby

"I knew the two of you would eventually start dating. How cute. I guess I was right, wasn't I May?" he asked, smirking.

The pair blushed a dark red and stared at the ground nervously. 

"S-shut up Harley." Drew said, stuttering a bit.

"Oh would you look at that. Drewy is embarassed, nervous, and stuttering." Harley said grinning.

~May's P.O.V.~(So sorry about switching up the P.O.V.s so much. o3o)

May grabbed Drew's hand and pulled him away. She started to walk down the sidewalk quickly so she could get out of Nimbasa City and away from Harley. Her face was still a deep shade of red. She hadn't been that embarassed in awhile. Drew finally stopped letting himself get dragged along.

"May relax. He can't do anything to us," he said "I understand that you're embarassed, I am too, but now we don't need to hide it. He'll make sure of that." 

Drew kissed her again. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her in his arms while kissing her. They broke apart for air, resting their foreheads against each others. He sighed.

"Maybe it's not so bad Harley found out. Now we don't need to worry about people finding out. They're gonna find out pretty quick." he said.

"How do you know that?" May asked.

"Because he's Harley." Drew said, smirking a little.

"I love you Drew." May said a small smile upon her face.

"I love you too May." Drew said, before kissing her cheek.

Merp! Hai guys! c: Another chapter. So sorry it took so long! .n. Internet problems, my mom screaming at me, then I had stuff Saturday morning so I spent the rest of the day catching up on what I've missed in 2 days on other sites. .n. But here's another chapter! I hope you enjoy. c: Have a great day! Thanks for reading! Bye!~

~Roar22~