Chapter 13

So I might be seeing The Fault in Our Stars this weekend. Therefore since I will be sobbing afterward for hours, I would like to put out a good chapter soon, so all of you wonderful people have something to read while feels have me incapacitated, haha. Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter. c:

~Drew's P.O.V.~

May and Drew walked hand in hand towards the ferris wheel as the sun set. They waited in line and talked about their Pokemon. Drew wasn't going to explain Roserade's new move, because he had come up with it specially for May. No one else would understand, but May would. Drew smiled as May talked about which Pokemon she was gonna use. Glaceon and Beautifly, but she didn't say which one for which part. They would both do great at either part, which was probably her reasoning for it. That way she could tell me and I wouldn't be able to pick my team based upon her's. Not that I would. After all I think she deserves to win this contest. But that won't stop me from trying my hardest to win. Drew thought.

"Drew...I was thinking...are you gonna let contests get in the way of our relationship?" May asked.

Drew looked her in the eyes. Even he didn't know the answer to that question. But he still managed to say

"No. I won't." Drew promised.

"That's a relief. I don't want us to stop loving each other because of competing in contests." May said, grinning.

I smiled back and kissed her.

"Nothing will stop me from loving you. You're too special." Drew said, grinning "I would stop competing in contests before I let you leave me over them. I love you too much."

"I love you too. So should we both shut up and make out with each other already?" May asked.

Drew answered her question with a kiss. He stood there, one hand on her back, the other on her waist. May had and arm around his shoulder, and the other had made it's way into Drew's hair. Then the person behind them said

"I assume, you want to ride the ferris wheel? Well people are gonna be getting off soon."

May blushed "Thanks."

"We'll continue in the ferris wheel." Drew whispered seductively in her ear before laughing at how ridiculous he sounded. May's laughter soon joined his.

~May's P.O.V.~

May held Drew's hand and got into the Pokeball shaped seat. She immediately began to kiss Drew again and he kissed her back just as much. Drew sucked on her bottom lip and May responded by giving his shoulders a light squeeze. His hands were on May's hips, so that she couldn't get away from him. He kissed her for a little bit longer, before moving is lips to her neck, then her collarbone.

By the time the ride stopped, they both were breathless, red faced, and smiling. They walked off the ride, hand in hand and started walking down the street towards the Pokemon Center.

"That was fun, we should do it again sometime." Drew said, smirking.

"Yes we definitely should." May said.

"Instead of leaving me all alone tonight, would you like to sleep over in my room at the Pokemon Center?" Drew asked.

May smiled "I see no problem here."

They fell asleep hugging each other under the covers, May's head resting on Drew's chest, and Drew pressing his face into her brown hair.

I'm sorry it was short, but I was running out of time to write it because of it getting late where I live and having tests tomorrow. So I tried to write a quick, fluffy chapter, so you all could read it. I would love to thank my awesome readers, just for reading and I am going to start calling you all The Mustache Army. c: So my wonderful Staches, thank you for reading, have a great day, and good luck on any upcoming tests! Bye!~

~Roar22~