A/N: Sorry if you thought it was an update...

Hey guys, Roar here. Sorry if you thought this was an update but I have some stuff I wanna talk about.

1. I know I haven't updated this recently and currently I do not plan to until I get past my writers block. Sorry.

2. I am working on an actual story and another fanfiction that's Minecraft based, therefore there may be delays to this being updated. Again, sorry.

3. I have Regents Exams coming up around the end of May beginning of June so I REALLY need to focus on keeping my grades up, that may prevent me from writing much at all. I wish I could sit at home and be on the internet all day. I really do but I can't.

4. On the bright side, I have around 30 days left of school not counting weekends and days off so SUMMER I LOVE YOU!

If you have read this so far, thank you. c: I hope you understand. In the meantime, because I do NOT want to leave you with nothing for a few months, I'm going to make a book to keep you updated and tell you stuff that randomly happens in my life that I think is funny, but isn't important in the long run.

That's about all I can think of. I promise I WILL finish this book, but at the moment there are other things I need to focus on in real life and other things I want to write and read. I am writing this A/N to give you guys warning that updates in this story are likely to become less frequent and state my reasons for these delayed chapters. Thank you for listening and as usual I hope you have a great day! If like me, you have final exams, or any difficult tests coming up in general, good luck! Bye!~

~Roar22~