Enter: Naruto Uzumaki Part Two

Your dreams are filled with faces. Men, Women, children. Their voices echo in your ears, each voice pleading,no, begging you, begging you not to-

You wake up in a cold sweat, panting. Sitting up, you look out a window near your bed and see the early morning sun peeking out of the horizon. You get up, the idea of sleep no longer appealing to you. Your muscles feel slightly stiff and sore from yesterday. There is a stinging pain from your outside injuries, and your ribs are aching. As you begin to exit your room you grab the instructions from the hospital and a change of clothes. You now make your way to the bathroom next to the bedroom and enter. Inside you can see a shower, a toilet and a sink with a mirrored medical cabinet over it. You look over the instructions for the care of your injuries, after reading it over you then walk over to the shower and turn it on. While the water begins to warm up you grab the necessities you need for your shower and begin to take off your clothes and then your bandages. You start with your legs, carefully unwinding the bandages on them. Your legs are covered with bruises and cuts varying from scratches to deep cuts. Many of them have already closed up, only a matter of time before they fade away. Only a few of the deeper cuts are slowly oozing blood. Next is your torso, taking off the bandages reveals your stomach, mottled in bruises varying shades of purple to brown. You can also see three deep cuts going horizontally on your stomach, you can make out the stitches that keep them together. According to the instructions you will eventually have to go back to the hospital for the removal of the stitches. Next you do your arms which are, you guessed it, covered in small bruises and scratches. Next you do your face carefully removing the bandages. There is extra padding over your injured eye. You carefully remove it, hissing slightly at the feel of air hitting it. By now steam has coated the room, the mirror beginning to fog up. You enter the shower, wincing in pain as the hot water hits your wounds. You take a few moments to get used to the water, then begin washing your hair. After washing out your hair you then grab the bar of soap and wash your body, hissing in pain when the soap encountered your open wounds. Finishing rinsing off you turn off the water and exit the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around yourself. You then grab a second towel, wrapping it around your (h/l) (h/c) hair. You walk over to the mirrored medicine cabinet, you stop to take a look at your face in the mirror. Your (e/c) eye assessing the damage your face has sustained. Your jaw is covered in bruises and scratches, luckily none of them deep enough to make a scar. You also have a busted lip, split right in the middle on your bottom lip. Your left eye is blackened, you try to open it, you are only able to open it up to a slit until you feel an immense amount of pain. It is definitely not a pretty sight. Closing your eye you open the mirrored medicine cabinet and retrieve some bandages and salve. After drying up, you begin to applying salve on your more grievous injuries and where you feel pain. The salve has a soothing effect on your injuries, giving you relief from the pain. Next you begin to apply new bandages, making sure they're tight; especially where your ribs are. You leave your face uncovered, wanting to do it after you had breakfast. You then put on the clothes you brought in with you, they are similar to the outfit you wore yesterday. A too big (f/c) shirt with ninja pants and shoes. You leave the bathroom and go into the kitchen. You take a moment to look around, seeing what you have and planning on what you should get in the future. You then grab a box of cereal and a carton of milk, settling down at the kitchen table you begin to eat. You do end up wincing at times, your jaw and throat still sore and also when you accidentally touch your lip. After you're done you put everything away, and make way to the bathroom once again. You finish your morning routine: brushing your hair, teeth, etc. When you're finished you apply salve and padding on your eye and begin putting bandages on your face, covering all your scratches and bruises, as well as your padded eye. When you're finished you look at yourself, your (e/c) eye assessing your form.

'Well... I can definitely see why I was mistaken for a boy.'

You can't help think about the events that transpired last night and as much as you don't want to admit, it was hard to determine what gender you were. Every part of your body was covered, giving no indication that you were actually a girl, so someone could very easily mistake you for a boy.