The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!!!

"Naruto Uzumaki..." Naruto says as the smoke clears, one hand above his forehead and the other below his chin with the pointer and middle finger of each pointed up, "is finally here!" Silence echoes throughout the bridge after Naruto's boisterous entrance.

"Now that I've come, you're all right!" Naruto continues.

"Naruto!" Sakura yells excitedly, a big smile on her face.

"The hero of a story generally appears in this kind of situation and takes out the enemy in no time." As Naruto brings his left hand up to his right shoulder only to strike it out with an accusatory finger at the scene in front of him.

'Heh... That brat, eh...' Zabuza thinks, as he directs his cold eyes at Naruto.

'He's long on talk...' Sasuke thinks insultingly.

'Man, that idiot! Making such a conspicuous entrance... There's no point if you don't catch the enemy off guard!' Kakashi thinks critically.

'That boy...' Haku thinks as he recalls his morning encounter.

'Naruto... that's not how things usually go.'

"All right, here I go! Shadow Clone Jutsu..." Naruto begins, getting his chakra prepared for the upcoming Jutsu.

"Oh, no! Get out of the way, Naruto!" Kakashi yells as Zabuza throws shuriken at Naruto. Naruto stands in shock at the incoming shuriken, unable to move. However...

"(Y/n)-chan!" Naruto cries out, surprised at your sudden appearance, kunai in hand and ready to protect your teammate. But, before the shuriken reach to two of you Haku throws senbon needles that intercept and stop Zabuza's attack.

'What the...? Why?'

"What?!" Zabuza exclaims, shocked.

"He's saved..." Sakura murmurs in shock and relief.

"To think the enemy attacks would cancel each other out... That was super lucky..." Tazuna states.

'Yeah...luck could be a factor, but it's more than that. This pair doesn't seem like the type to make careless mistakes like that' You eye the fallen shuriken and senbon needles.

"Hey! What're you doing, Naruto?!" Sakura yells, any relief she felt before gone with the sudden anger she inflicts in her tone.

"Hey! What kind of idiot would attempt to cast a Jutsu directly in front of an opponent?!" Kakashi yells at Naruto.

'Yeah... That's not a good idea, the enemy could end up using your own Jutsu against you if you're careless Naruto.'

"What?!" Naruto responds to the hurtful comments.

"The essence of a Ninja is deception. How you deceive your opponent. Even casting one Jutsu, you avoid the eyes of your opponents, catch them off balance, and outsmart them... The way you made your entrance earlier, that's just you coming to be a target..." Kakashi criticizes.

"N-Nooo." Naruto cries in disbelief, he reaches up and grabs the sides of his head, "But I went to the trouble of coming to the rescue."

'What concerns me more than that is...' Kakashi thinks, looking at Haku.

'That guy...' Sasuke thinks, after witnessing Haku's actions.

"Haku... What's the idea?" Zabuza questions.

"Zabuza, leave this kid to me... Please let me fight this battle my way." Haku asks.

"What did you say...?" Naruto says, getting into a battle stance. You put your arm in front of him, and give him a look that tells him not to make any impulsive decisions.