The Forest of Chakra

"When is she going to wake up?"

"Hush Naruto! Let (y/n)-kun rest, he lost a lot of blood." A new voice says.

"Yeah idiot. These things take time." A third voice says.

"But! Kakashi Sensei already woke up!" The first voice wails. A large smack resounds after those words.

"You're all being too loud." A fourth voice says.

You open your eyes, the dark blanket of unconsciousness leaving you as the voices become more prominent. When you open your eyes, you can't help but squint, the intensity of the light too much for your eyes to take at the moment. As your eyes become used to the light the room you're in begins to become more clear. You sit up slowly and are greeted by a dull throbbing in your skull. You close your eyes as dizziness takes over and touch your face where your head throbs, and feel the smooth texture of bandages. When you open your eyes you are greeted by the sight of your teammates tearful faces (excluding Sasuke).

"(Y/n)-chan!!!" Naruto yells, launching himself at you wrapping you into a huge huge.

'Can't....breathe....'

"Quit that Naruto!" Sakura yells, pulling Naruto back. They then begin to explain the events that transpired after you lost consciousness. After catching you up Sakura turns and addresses Kakashi, who's lying on a futon next to yours.

"Anyway, the kid with the mask... What was he?"

"He was Anbu black ops from the Hidden Mist village. It's a mask that the elite Ninja Tracking Unit wears." Kakashi says.

"The elite Ninja Tracking Unit?" Sakura asks.

"They're commonly called the 'fire extinguishing corps,' and their duty is to erase all traces that a Ninja ever lived. The body of the Ninja reveals a variety of things... Ninjutsu secrets and Chakra characteristics which permeate the Ninja of their village...the composition of secret medicines used on a Ninja's body... For instance, if I were to die, every secret about my Sharingan would be investigated thoroughly, and in worst case, there's a danger that my entire Jutsu could be stolen. In other words, Tracker Ninjas are specialists who prevent secrets from leaking out by killing Rogue Ninjas who've run away from their village, and completely eliminating their bodies." Kakashi answers and then pauses.

'What is this? Even though Zabuza is dead...this indescribable uneasiness...it must mean something very important... I have a feeling I've overlooked something.' Kakashi thinks.

"What's going on?! Sensei?" Naruto asks.

"What? Oh...so to continue my earlier story... Tracker Ninja take care of the bodies of people they've killed, immediately and on the spot." Kakashi says.

"So what about that?" Sakura asks.

"What dos that kid with the mask do with Zabuza?" Kakashi asks.

"How should we know?! That masked one took Zabuza away!" Sakura answers.

"That's right... If he needed proof he'd killed Zabuza, he could simply have taken the head... And the question is...the weapon the Tracker Ninja kid used to kill Zabuza..." Kakashi says.

"A regular Senbon..." Sasuke answers.

'Senbon? You can kill someone with a Senbon needle, sure, but it's not really the weapon I would choose because you have to hit a vital point exactly. Why would he use a Senbon... unless....hmmm....looks like the fight is far from over.'

Sasuke continues,

"That's impossible..."

"Right...it's impossible." Kakashi agrees.