Pass or Fail: Survival Test Part Two

"'Morning." A sleepy eyed pinkette says, rubbing sleep from her eyes. You nod from your position on the training field as your teammates walk towards you. You had arrived earlier, another sleepless night driving out of your apartment. They meet you in the middle and then you all begin waiting for your Sensei.

.

.

.

.

.

It had been hours since the appointed time you were supposed to meet Kakashi Sensei. At the moment you're sitting on the ground and Naruto's head is on you shoulder, fast asleep. Your own eyes are closed, in an unsuccessful attempt to try and sleep. You never could sleep when others were awake. So you were tracking the chakra in the area to pass the time, hoping that the familiar signature of your Sensei's chakra would soon appear on your radar.

'Someone's looking at me.'

You frown, feeling your skin itch from the stare you were being given. A quick deduction of where the stare was coming from and the chakra in that area told you who it was. Opening your eyes, you quickly turn your head, (e/c) eyes meeting obsidian ones. You raise your eyebrow at Sasuke, curious on why he was staring at you. In response to your action he, slightly embarrassed at being caught, turns around with a slight blush in his face. You were about to inquire why he was staring at you, but stop when you feel a familiar chakra in the area. A few seconds later you hear,

"Hi, folks. Good morning!" Kakashi says.  Not even a second later Naruto and Sakura stand up and yell,

"You're late!"

"Well, a black cat crossed my path, you see." You all stare at him, not believing his excuse for a second.

"Ahem! Oh, well..." Kakashi walks over to a stump and places an alarm clock in top of it.

"Okay, it's set for 12:00!" He reaches into his pocket and brings out three bells.

"Today's assignment is to take these bells away from me by noon. Those who can't do it won't get lunch. They'll be tied to that..." He says gesturing towards the stumps,"and I'll eat my lunch before your very eyes."

In that moment you hear your teammates stomach growl.

'So that was the point for us not to eat breakfast.'

You can also feel the hunger residing in your stomach, however you ignore the feeling; used to the feeling of hunger.

"But, hold on. Why are there only three bells?" Sakura asks. Kakashi gives a closed eyed smile as he answers.

"There are only three, so at the very least, one of you will have to go to the logs. That person will be disqualified for failing the mission...and will return to the Academy. It might be one person at the very least, or it could be all four of you. You can use your shuriken. You won't be able to take the bells unless you come with the intent to kill me." 

"But that's dangerous, sir!" Sakura exclaims. You feel your eye twitch in annoyance.

'Well, being a Ninja is dangerous. The sooner you get used to that idea, the longer you'll survive.'