The Oath of Pain

"It's over." Kakashi says. Your vision begins to clear and you see Kakashi holding a kunai to Zabuza's neck. Judging by the puddle of water in front of Zabuza, you deduct that Kakashi used the Water Clone Jutsu and tricked Zabuza. Zabuza laughs.

"Did you say it's over? You don't understand, do you? You won't be able to beat me just by making like a monkey... Not a chance. But, I must say you're good. My Water Clone Jutsu was being copied at that point... By letting the clone talk as if it were you, you succeeded in distracting me. And you used the Hidden Mist Jutsu to see what I was doing... But... I'm not a fool." Zabuza says as the real Zabuza appears behind.

Kakashi destroys the clone in front of him.

"That one was a fake too!" Naruto yells. Zabuza swings his sword at Kakashi. Kakashi dodges, Zabuza's blade hits the earth. He then uses the hilt of his sword to redirect his attack into a kick that sends Kakashi flying and into the water. He grabs his sword and begins to follow Kakashi only to be stopped by Makibuahi spikes. He then jumps into the water.

"Sensei!" Naruto yells.

'Oh, I can't believe that Kakashi Sensei got...kicked away like that...' Sakura thinks.

"His Taijutsu skills are also extremely good." Sasuke states. Kakashi reemerges from the water.

'What's with this water...? It's awfully heavy.' Kakashi thinks. Zabuza appears behind him, standing on top of the water.

"Humph... Fool!" Zabuza says, making a serious of hand signals.

"It's the Water Prison Jutsu!"

'Darn it!' Kakashi thinks as he's trapped in a sphere of water.

'My temporary escape into the water...was a huge mistake! '

"You're caught... It's a special prison that makes it impossible for you to escape! It makes things harder having you able to act. Now... Kakashi. I'll have to settle things with you later. First, I will finish those guys off. Water Clone Jutsu..." Zabuza says.

'I didn't expect this level of skill...' Kakashi thinks. A water clone comes out of the water. Zabuza laughs.

"You're acting big, wearing a headband like a Ninja... But...a real Ninja is one who has hovered between life and death numerous times. In other words, only those who are worth being listed in my Bingo Book deserve to be called Ninja. Guys like you can't be called real Ninja." Zabuza's clone says as he makes a hand sign that thickens the mist.

'He's disappeared again!' Naruto thinks, he is then kicked backwards, sending his headband flying into the air. You struggle to get up, only to fall back down as the world spins around you. You grit your teeth and try again, this time more slowly. You are able to stand up this time, but have to lean on the tree for support, the world once again beginning to spin. Zabuza steps on Naruto's headband and says,

"You're just a kid!"

"Naruto!" Sakura exclaims.

"You three! Take Tazuna, grab (y/n) and run! You have no chance against this guy. As long as he has me trapped in this Water Prison, he won't be able to move be from here. And he shouldn't be able to use the Water Clone Jutsu if he's far enough away from his real body. In any case, just run for now!" Kakashi yells.

'Run away? You've got to be kidding me. That option was gone from the moment you got caught. Even if we ran, without you, sooner or later we'd be defeated by Zabuza...and we'd all be destroyed. Even if we were to reform the Manji defense, it would be impossible to block his attacks. (Y/n) was the only one who could block his attacks, but can barely stand now. In the end...we'll have...no options left. In order for us to survive, our only option is to rescue you.' Sasuke thinks.