Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes?

A/N- This is your new outfit! I will be adding some modifications to it though.Please remember that I am only using the outfit and nothing else. Photo is not mine by the way.

You wake up sweating and breathless. Another nightmare keeping you from sleep. You get out of bed and walk to your closet and grab your new clothes, which you went out and got the day you received your first allowance. You head to the bathroom and take a quick shower. After drying off and doing your regular morning routine you put on your new clothes and take a look at yourself in the mirror. You're wearing a black and (f/c) short sleeved crop-top with a fishnet shirt underneath. Paired with that you wear black shorts with dark blue ninja shoes. You are also wearing a pair of fingerless black gloves. Your face is covered with bandages, the only difference being that they no longer covered your eye and only went up to the top of your nose. There was no longer a need for you to wear the bandages anymore, but your worry of being recognized was always on your mind. Despite a good amount of your injuries healing over the past few days your body was still covered with bandages. There were a few still on your arms and legs, covering up the more serious wounds that had begun to faintly scar. Underneath your shirts there were bandages covering your chest and stomach. Your ribs were still injured and the three deep cuts on your stomach were still healing. You had just recently gotten the stitches out of them. You take one final look in the mirror.

"I don't look half bad."

You wince at the gravely sound of your voice. Your throat had stopped hurting recently but it seemed that it would take time for your voice to return to normal. So for the time being you would be using your writing instruments to communicate. You exit the bathroom and have breakfast. After cleaning up you head to the front door. You begin to reach for the doorknob when realization hits you.

'Oh! I almost forgot!'

Turning around you return to your bedroom and go over to your bedside table. Grabbing your Kohona headband you tie it around your neck and leave your apartment, making sure you lock up behind you. You begin making your way to the academy, on the way you catch sight of Naruto. Quickening your pace you silently go up behind him, you begin to make yourself known only to have your attention be caught by something else.

'That is very bad camouflage.'

In the next moment the sheet that was serving as very bad camouflage is tossed away and a very loud voice yells,

"Fight me, here!" A little boy wearing a gray cap with his hair sticking off the top begins to walk towards the two of you, only to slip on the sheet he's holding and face plant on the ground. You sweatdrop.

"What're you doing, Konohamaru?" Asks Naruto.

"Very good, Naruto... You're the man I expected you to be."

"I didn't do anything, you know." Naruto replies.

"Let's fight fair!"

"Sorry! I've got an orientation meeting to go to."

"An orientation meeting...?"

"'Cause.... As of today, I'm a Ninja!" Naruto says, gesturing to his headband.  You reach for your headband yourself, touching the metal plate.

"So both of you are Ninja?" Konohamaru asks. Naruto becomes confused,

"Both?" He asks.

"Yeah, you and the person next to you." Konohamaru replies. Immediately Naruto looks next to him and realizes that you're there.

"Gah! (Y-y/n)-chan how long have you been there!?"

You deadpan.

'I've been here the entire time and you only just notice!?' You internally sigh.