You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision Part One

You see a collection of shuriken and kunais launched. They fly through the air and end up impaling into...

Your Sensei!

As Kakashi is thrown to the side because the impact of the weapons, a surprised and panicked Naruto yells,

"No way! You jerk Sasuke! You overdid it!"

You, however, were in the opposite state of the hyperactive Ninja. That's because you knew that..

Poof!

A log appears where Kakashi was moments ago, with the kunais and shuriken that Sasuke had thrown embedded into it.

'A substitution Jutsu. As I thought.'

When Sasuke initially threw his weapons you had sensed Kakashi's chakra flicker, and then feel his chakra move while some remained in the same spot you had felt the chakra flicker. You weren't surprised when it was revealed that a substitution Jutsu was being used. You feel Sasuke's chakra move, with Sakura's following it and Kakashi's chakra near the two of them.

'I guess his next target is Sasuke. That will preoccupy him for a while and since Sakura is heading over there he'll probably deal with her as well. After that I'll make my move, but for now...'

You look over at Naruto, who's still struggling to free himself. You sigh and smile a little.

'I should deal with that while he's preoccupied.'

You jump out of the tree you're in and make your way to your friend who was complaining about his current predicament. He looks at you as you stop in front of him.

'Need help Naruto?'

"No, I'm fine (y/n)-chan." You watch him struggle some more. You sigh.

'C'mon Naruto. Let me help you.'

"No (y/n)-chan. In order to prove myself to be a Genin I must overcome this on my own.' You raise your eyebrow, slightly impressed by the young Shinobi's words. In the next moment he grabs a kunai and cuts the rope holding his feet. He falls and lands on his feet.

"See (y/n)-chan! I told you I could-Aaaahhhhhh!!!" He yells as he is once again caught in another trap.

"I fell for it again!" Naruto yells. You sweatdrop at the scene in front of you. In the next moment you hear Sakura's scream.

'Looks like he dealt with both Sasuke and Sakura. Now it's my turn.'

You turn to Naruto, wondering if you should attempt to help him again. In the end you decide not to, knowing that he would be stubborn to accept your help. With that though in mind you begin to make your way to Kakashi Sensei.

.

.

.

.

(My first time writing a battle, well, technically second, but this is the first time I wrote my own. I hope it's not bad!)