A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of the Waves! Part Two

"The second one..." They say. You get into a battle stance, ready for the incoming fight.

'Over my dead body!'

As the chain is launched at Naruto you leap into action, you aren't the only one though. Sasuke throws a shuriken at the chain, pinning it to a tree. You throw three kunais. Two going into the shoulders of the two enemy shinobi, making them stumble back; creating more room in between them and Naruto. The final one goes through the shuriken, securing it to the tree. The enemy Shinobi try to move forward after that, but are unable to.

'It doesn't come off!'

You land onto the contraption that connects the Shinobi's arms to the chain. You grab onto both of their arms before lifting you body and kicking them in the face.

'W-Wow!' Naruto thinks.

The force of your kick is so much that it throws the two of them forward and makes the chain that's connected to them snap. You land on the ground and sense the two of run behind you, one once again targeting Naruto and the other going for the bridge builder.

"Get back, sir!" You hear Sakura cry. You sense Sasuke going towards Sakura and Tazuna. You decide to deal with the one targeting Naruto. Grabbing some kunai connected to wire string. You throw the kunai at your target, keeping a firm grip on the string connected to it. It wraps around his throat a few times and you pull back, making him fly towards you, choking him. He lands in front of you, you place your foot on his chest and you grab another kunai. You take the kunai and begin to strike down only to be stopped by a hand.

"That's quite enough (y/n)."

You look up and see Kakahi Sensei. You're not surprised that's he still alive. You had still felt his chakra even after he was 'torn apart'. He has your arm in a vice grip and in his other arm is the other shinobi by the neck.

"You can put the kunai down now." He says, tightening his grip. You look at the enemy below you. You want to kill him. He tried to kill your first friend. The multitude of light trails leading from him is tempting, too tempting. You close your eyes, shutting out the lights and take a deep breath. You let the kunai clatter to the ground. Kakashi lets go of your arm.

"Yo..." He says, greeting the rest of the squad.

'Kakashi Sensei...! He's alive!' Sakura thinks.

'Humph! Show off...' Sasuke thinks, annoyed.

"Whaa--?! Then what was that...?" Naruto asks, looking towards the place where Kakashi was supposedly killed. All that's there though is a cut up log.

'So Kakashi Sensei...used substitutions...' Naruto thinks.

"Naruto... Sorry I didn't help you right away, I thought (y/n) would be able to keep you safe while I dealt with this one. I got you hurt, but I also didn't think you'd be incapable of moving..."

'Wha--?!?! Where?!?!'

You look over to Naruto and notice a cut in his hand. You glare at the Ninja below you. He widens his eyes in fright. You can't kill him, you know that. So to appease your anger you press your foot further into his chest.