Tag: I am creative I swear (My first tag!)

Rules:
1.Make up a creative title (I broke this one)
2.Answer 13 questions
3.Make up 13 questions
4.Tag 13 people (Sorry in advanced if I annoyed anyone I tagged.)

1. If you could go one place in the world where would it be? I would probably go to Norway or Italy.

2.If you and one other person were the last two people on Earth who would the other person be? I would probably pick BamBam from Got7 except for he would miss his friends so....because I was peer pressured I would pick @Daph1214

3.In any situation or mood who is your number one go to artist(s)?Currently Got7, but usually it's Sleeping At Last.

4.Whats your favorite song? My favorite song is Witches by Panic! At the Disco.

5. Do you watch anime? Of course! 😉

6. What was the worst day of you life? The first time I switched schools because I started getting bullied, second to that when I fainted.

7.If you could relive one day in your life, what day would it be and why? The day I went to Disney for the first time in a long time. It was full of joy.

8.Do you wish to change the past, see the future, or focus on the present? I wish to focus on the present because I dwell on the past a lot and I worry about the future which isnt healthy. The events that happened in the past shape me and the future makes me better so I don't want it to be predictable.

9. If you could fix your number one mistake would you? No, because as I said I learned a lot from my past.

10.If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Nothing. I'm already perfect.

11. If you could be a character in a t.v. show or book, what t.v. show/book would you be in? As long as I dont die Harry Potter or Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children even though they would make me emotionally scarred.

12.If you could be anything you wanted to be what would it be? Myself.

13. Do you believe that family doesn't end at blood? Yes 👍

My questions:

1. What is your favorite anime series? (If you don't watch anime just say that)

2. Do you like Kpop, if so who's your bias?

3. Who is your favorite user on Wattpad?

4. What is your favorite book on Wattpad?

5.Who is your favorite character ever?

6. Do you like/have a Tumblr? (This is your time to self advertise lol)

7. What are your hobbies?

8. Can you speak any languages besides English?

9.What is your favorite social media?

10. Do you use themes for your account or do you do whatever you want?

11. What is the most important person/thing in your life?

12.How many tags have you done in the past?

13. If you could have any super power/ability what would it be?

I tag:
@Daph1214
@KeSpiration
aphmichellewrites
bringmethemgc
cheekycocktail
@Error_Wolf
@CinderellaLovegood
@Yuri_Shipping_Trash
@LilySama777
@kpmoulton
Dua7374
KiwiHeichou
HetaliaGreece