Eurovision 2016 (My favorites and opinions)

Here are my favorites of Eurovision (The highest being 1.)

1.Serbia (Goodbye by ZAA Sanja Vučić)- The instrumental, her voice, expressions and lyrics make it such a powerful performance.

2. Iceland (Hear Them Calling by Greta Salóme) - I love every aspect of this song and it's performance. It would be number one if not for the brilliance of ZAA Sanja Vučić's voice.

3.Romania (Moment of Silence by Ovidiu Anton)-This song appeals to my rock-loving soul. The singer's voice is powerful and I loved the lyrics. Plus the preformance was very cool. Too bad Romania's broadcaster ruined their chances.

4. Hungary (Pioneer by Freddie) - I loved the performance including the stuff happening in the background and the lyrics were amazing. I just love it.

5. Denmark (Soldiers of Love by Lighthouse X) - I love the message this band has, and the harmonies of the song.

6.Czech Republic (I Stand by Gabriela Gunčíková)- A beautiful and emotional song, that brought tears to my eyes.

7.France (J'ai cherche by Amir)- Honestly I wouldn't have minded if this was fully in French he sings beautifully in French and this song makes you want to dance along, and the lyrics are amazing in their own right.

8. Italy (No Degree of Seperation by Francesca Michielin)- This song is so relatable and I just love the lyrics so much despite it being mostly in Italian.

9.Netherland(Slow Down by Douwe Bob) - The most diverse of the songs, I love the way this song seems to take you back in time.

10. Slovenia (Blue and Red by ManuElla) - I love the instrumental and singing so much and I was pleasently suprised by seeing that it was a country song however the lyrics are sort of weak hence it's low ranking in my list.

11.Estonia (Play by Jüri Pootsmann) - I just really enjoyed his voice and the instrumental is brilliant.

BONUS FEEL GOOD SONGS:

1.Belgium (What's the Pressure by Laura Tesoro)

2. Spain (Say Yay! by Barei)

3. Finland (Sing It Away by Sandhja)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own these songs, artists, or Eurovision and am not trying to offend anyone with my opinion.