Acknowledgements & FAQ

I want to thank every single one of you that read this story, not necessarily from the beginning but until the end. I never expected it to reach the amount of reads and votes it did. I appreciated every single vote and comment I was given, whether it was good or bad, it didn't matter. But thank you for enjoying reading Ella and Max's journey as much as I enjoyed writing it.

+++

- Will "Without Him" have a sequel? Unfortunately, no. I feel content and satisfied with the way Max and Ella's story ended and hopefully you do too.

+++

Other Stories:

• How I Knew

"Everyone has a soulmate.

When fate decides it is time you meet each other, one of your eyes will change color and match your fated lover's.

At twenty-three, Lennon begins to think fate has failed her and her soulmate doesn't exist. A hopeless romantic that is slowly being forced into becoming a cynic.

At twenty-nine, Prince Axel of Regovia is being pressured into inheriting the throne. Unwanted attention and pressure consume him every day as the Royal family pushes him to take on his duty.

Two different worlds are forced to collide, but will both of them be strong enough to fight for each other?"

• Exposed

"What happens when you go from being an ordinary city girl to the girlfriend of a superstar?

After an article goes viral, revealing Sky Atkin as the girlfriend of multi-platinum singer Jake Caplin, her life changes forever. Being overwhelmed by her boyfriend's fame and a secret she has managed to hide from him so far, their relationship begins a roller coaster.

Will they survive the media? Or will it be too much for Sky and her secret?"

+++

Thank you so much for giving my first book an opportunity! Feel free to express your opinions in the comments below. x