Chapter 1

{Niall's POV}

"Niall are you coming or not. We gotta go" Nikki yelled opening my bedroom door.

"School sucks. I don't wanna go" I groaned inwardly

"Like I want to go"

I rolled my eyes making her leave the room so I could get ready. I sighed pulling on a pair of jeans and some random football jersey.

"Mum!" I yelled rummaging through my closet looking for my white Chucks.

"What Niall" she yelled back

"Have you seen my chucks!?!"

"Your black or white ones?!?"

"White"

"Right here" I heard my mum say behind me. I turned around and saw my mum leaning against my door frame.

"Thanks mum" I said running over and taking the shoes and running down my steps.

I looked into the kitchen and saw Nikki leaning against the counter waiting on me.

"Took ya long enough loser" she smiled

"Yeah, yeah, yeah"

Well summer's over. Back to school. Back to being the only gay guy in school and being secretly hated for it. All I have is Nikki. I'm honestly surprised she's my.friend. She's absolutely gorgeous. If I wasn't gay I'd probably have a huge crush on her. But back on that first day of kindergarten she decided to be my friend and here we are both 17 and still best friends.

"Are you ready for this year?" Nik asked as we walked to her car

"Am I ever ready for any year?" I rolled my eyes making her laugh.

"Don't be such a downer. Who knows maybe you'll fall in love this year" she giggled raising her eyebrows

"There aren't any gay boys at our school Nik" I sighed. I wish there were. Not that they would talk to me but hell eye candy for me. Geez

"They could be in the closet."

"Nik shut up and drive" I laughed

She nodded and pulled out of my driveway and turning the corner. I sat there listening to whatever the hell Nik had playing and waited for the familiar parking lot to come into view.

As it did begin to show up I sighed and waited for Nikki to park the car. Once she had I got out of the car listening to the small chatter of the few students there.

"Yo Nik" I heard the school dooche bag say. Fuck I hate him so much. He's a total pain in the ass.

"Not interested Harry" Nikki said grabbing her bag and throwing it over her shoulder

"Awh come on babe let me take you out. Once"

"No" she said simply. I chuckled then realizing how loud it came out tried disguising it with a cough.

"Something funny fag" one of Harry's friends snapped. Zayn I think.

"Just watching the player get turned down. Ya know classic stuff you don't see everyday" I said surprised as to what just escaped my mouth.

"Excuse me" Harry said snapping his head from Nikki to me.

Oh Shit

"Nothing" I sighed rolling my eyes. I don't have time to be dealing with these bastards. "Nik come on let's go"

She nodded and followed me inside.

*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\

I seriously feel like my writing skills have gotten worse. IDK comment and tell me what you think. This is my first boyxboy story but I ship Narry like a lot so I decided to write it. And my friend Taylor is going to help me. So yay

Comment

Vote

Fan :)

Follow my role play IG account for the book Ghost Of You @ghost_niall