Chapter 12

{Niall's POV}

Here.

This is where I started falling for him. In this fucking house. I knew I shouldn't have came here with him. Look where that got me.

I walked up the driveway letting myself into the house. I looked around having each memory of Harry bringing me here flash through my brain.

I lean against the wall letting every drip of pain consume me as the tears spill from my eyes. I feel my heart beat faster per second and I start gasping.

Shit!

I close my eyes in hopes I'll calm myself down but that doesn't work. My gasping gets worse and soon I'm seeing spots. I lay my head on the ground giving up the will to try and let my eyes close as they will.

~2 Hours Later~

"H-Hello" I hear a faint quiet voice say. A bit lower than Harry's. Shut up stop thinking about him.

My eyes open to see a boy with brown spiked hair. I sit up looking at him then around the house noticing I was still in the Mansion.

"How'd you....who are....don't hurt me" I whimper unsure of who the guy is

"I-I wont hurt you" he stutters gulping a bit. OK maybe this guy is more afraid of me than I am of him.

"How'd you find me?" I ask

"I c-come here w-when I'm upset" he said looking down

"I'm sorry. I came here to. Are you alright?"

"I'm f-fine" he sniffed

"I'm Niall"

"Josh" the boy said extending his hand to me. I take it in mine shaking it and soon we're consumed by silence.

"If you don't mind me asking what are you um upset about"

"It's a long story"

"I'm all ear"

{Harry's POV}

I pace my room thinking about what the hell I did. I've texted him and he won't reply. Of course he won't reply. I probably broke his heart. Which is breaking mine.

"Harry sweetie" I hear my mum's voice at my door

"Yeah mum" I sigh turning towards her

"Niall's mother called. Have you seen him at all today"

The sound of his name tugs at my heart more than it should but I ignore it.

"I saw him earlier today at school. Why?"

"She said when she got home he wasnt there. His room was in shambles and he wasn't anywhere to be found"

"What" I almost choke.

"She's a bit worried but hopefully he'll turn up by morning"

"And if he doesn't"

My throat is starting to burn and I can feel myself getting angrier at myself. This is all my fault. I should have just told him everything when I had the chance.

"Then we let Niall's mother decide where to go from there"

I nod unable to try and think about anything else not concerning Niall. I rushed over to my bed grabbing my phone pressing his number.

I held the phone to my ear in high hopes that he would answer. I'd rather him yell at me. Tell me he hates me. Something. Anything.

I finally hear the sound of Niall's voicemail and I groan laying back on my pillow. I open my text messages and read all the messages I sent to him.

Niall....

Don't hate me. What I said was uncalled for. I'm sorry

Can we talk please

Niall please

I sound so whiney and needy. But right now that's what I want. I want Niall's friendship back. I want him back. Every feeling he gave me. His soft lips pressed to mine. Or his small hands tangled in with my curls. Or how he perfectly fit in my lap. I want it back.

Your Straight

That's the thing. I still find girls attractive. And I don't find any guys attractive but Niall. Does that make me.gay?

No I'm not gay. I'm straight and that's final. I won't say being gay is wrong but I'm damn sure not a fag..... damn it that word.

I force my eyes shut after starring at the ceiling for so long and hope that tomorrow I'll see Niall at school.

~*~

I was woken up by the annoying sound of my alarm. I hate that damn thing. I sat up pressing the off button and got out of bed.

I immediately look at my phone but see no missed calls or texts from Niall. I just wish I knew where he was so I could go and get him. I want to tell him everything. I'm just scared to do that.

Once I was dressed it seemed like I was already on my way to school. The drive was filled with thoughts of what was going to happen if I saw Niall.

What would I say?

What would he say?

I pulled into the parking lot and parked my car. As I got out of my car I saw a familiar head of dirty blonde hair. My heart jumped but then I noticed he was sitting on top of a car with some random guy.

Who the hell is he?

I ignore the urge to storm over there demanding answers to any question I have and walk past them both. As much as I want to turn around I keep walking.

Away from the person I want to be closest to.

I walked into the school and leaned against the lockers. Fuck! I wish I could.go back. Back to before I sent that stupid fucking text.

Im losing him. To some guy I don't even know. The thought makes me angry as I fill my fists ball up. I make my way down the hall and I feel someone bump my shoulder.

"Watch it fag lover" I hear Sean snarl walking past me

"Wanna say that again to my face dick" I growled

"Fag. Lover" he said getting in my face. People started to crowd around us and I immediately saw Niall making his way to the front. "And look who's here"

Sean walked over grabbing Niall pulling him into the middle of the now formed circle. The fear laced in Niall's eyes fuels me more as Sean pushes him to my feet.

I'm unsure of what I do from here. Do I help Niall or beat the living shit out of Sean for hitting him.

"You say you dont love the fag. I want you to hit him" Sean instructs

"No. He didn't do anything to me"

"Hit him"

"Harry just do it." Niall said pushing himself up a bit

Shit!

"I'm not hitting him"

I won't hurt him again....

*********************

Comment

Vote

Fan :)