Chapter 13

{Liam's POV}

I walked into the school and was immediately greeted with a big group of people. I pushed my way through and saw Harry and Sean in each others face.

I looked down seeing Niall there and I sighed. Fuck. I know Harry doesn't want to hurt this kid. It's pretty obvious.

Some kid walked into the circle helping Niall and of course Harry got defensive. I rolled my eyes walking into the circle and grabbing Harry.

He tried to fight against me but I wasn't letting him get anywhere. I pushed him up against a locker and looked at him.

"What the hell are you doing trying to fight Sean! Are you that much of an idiot" I yelled at him

"Leave it Liam. I could have handled him but he brought Niall into this. He's fucking dead"

See. I knew that Harry had some sort of feeling towards him. It may not be as serious as it may seem but right now is not a good time for me to ask.

"Look you cant fight Sean. Jesus dude calm the hell down."

"No! He fucking hit Niall. Again" he screamed at me. Like I don't know this. I sighed hanging my head low and looked around the halls to see if anyone was watching us. We're clear.

"Harry listen to me. I know you might wanna kill Sean for touching your ever so precious Niall but right now I think you have bigger problems"

"Like what?"

"Like that new kid. The one that Niall's been hanging with"

"Oh him" Harry growled

"Yes him. I heard from Lou that he's bad news. I don't know much about him but I figured I would tell you. Now we need to get to class."

"I should tell Niall....."

"Class. Now"

"Fine" he groaned in defeat. I walked behind him taking this time to think a bit. What's going on with Harry and Niall. They hated each other about a week and a half ago. What the hell are me and the boys missing or what isnt Harry telling us. The rules of the bet are that Harry tells us everything that happens and he hasn't told us much of anything.

I walk into class behind Harry and of course his eyes are set on Niall and the new kid who are lost in conversation. Harry was never one to be jealous. It's weird seeing him like this. Is he even gay? I didn't think he was. I don't know what would happen he was. I feel like the other guys would freak out more than I would.

I sat down in my seat next to Harry who was starring down at his notebook. I really hope he figures this shit out with Niall.

{Niall's POV}

I kept my eyes down refusing to look up at Harry. I can feel that I want to though. He didn't hit me earlier which I honestly thought he would.

I sigh and I felt a warm hand on my thigh. I looked up seeing Josh giving me a small warm smile causing a blush to from on my cheeks.

Josh is really sweet and he's a good guy. Yesterday he let me go on and on about what was bothering me and it just felt...right I guess.

"That uh guy is starring at us" Josh whispered. I looked at him before looking up to see Harry looking at me and Josh.

I looked down at my notebook immediately biting my quivering bottom lip. Shit. Just seeing him hurts.

"Hey don't cry" Josh said hugging me.tightly. I smiled laying my head on his shoulder and focused on whatever the hell we were learning.

Once class was over Josh had to leave since we had different classes. I walked down the hall and I felt some one next to me.

I looked up noticing it was Harry. I send him a hard glare which he chooses to ignore.

"Babe...."

"Don't you fucking dare call me that. Ever" I scream at Harry

"Niall I'm...."

"A sick, vile selfish prick that's what you are" I say trying to stand my ground.

"No! Just at least listen to me please."

"No. I'm done listening to you. I hate you."

"You dont mean that" Harry said actually looking hurt by what I said.

You don't

"Yes I do. You make me feel like you like me as a friend or maybe even more than that. You made me feel like some one like you could care about some one like me. You proved me wrong. Thank you for pushing me over the fucking edge. Thank you for breaking that last piece of happiness I felt I had." I cry.

Harry's hand sweeps across my cheek and I quickly swat his hand away. I'm having a mental and emotional break down in the hall way. Fucking perfect.

"Don't"

"I just wanted to think. I'm sorry ok" he said hanging his head low. The classes were beginning which Harry noticed. He grabbed me pulling me outside so we could be alone. "I wanted to think ok. I swear"

"Yeah right" I chuckled. He should stop now. Stop trying. I hate him and thats that. He can't change my mind.

"I did! I wanted to think about everything that happened between us. You laughing, smiling, holding my hand cause you were scared, actually caring if I was ok or not. Everything. I wanted that back. I want you back Ni" he said trying to step closer but sighed when I moved back.

"Have me back? We didn't have anything in the first place and even if we did you think it would be that easy to trust you again?"

"No it wont be easy to trust me again, but Niall just I don't know don't hate me"

"I already hate you."

"Stop then. I hate myself enough for saying what I did"

"Why did you say it" I whisper

"I-I was scared" he whispered back.

Harry Styles scared? Well that's a first.

"Of what?" I snap trying not to sound like I'm forgiving him already.

"Of hurting you. I know that's a shit excuse since you got hurt anyway but I wasn't thinking about that. I was thinking again about what I've done to you and what I could do and it scared me. It fucking scared me"

"Well I'm sorry your scared but I can't trust you. Not now. So just. Forget it" I sigh

"Forget what?"

"Everything between us. I gotta go" I said wiping a small tear from my cheek and walking past him going inside.

*****************

Comment

Vote

Fan :)