Chapter 22

{Harry's POV}

"What do you mean we weren't alone" I ask turning back to Niall

He handed me his phone his hand shaking slighty and I grabbed it. I looked down at it seeing a bunch of pictures of me and Niall. What the fuck!

No....

"Harry I'm sorry...."

"Im taking you home. Now" I say cutting him off continuing on my walk to the car. I could hear Niall walking behind me and soon we were both in the car. I refused to say a word all the way to Niall's place trying to think of what I was going to do. Yes I love Niall but I'm not ready for everyone to fucking know about it. Who the hell could have been at the amusement park without us seeing them. Not that we were paying attention to anything but each other.

I pulled into Niall's driveway parking the car sighing. I don't know what to say to him. I can tell by looking at him he's unsure if he should say anything at all right now.

"Niall..."

"It's OK. I'll see you tomorrow"

"Niall look I'm sorry. I'm just freaked out about this!" I said accidentally yelling the last part. Shit

"Like I'm not!" Niall yelled back at me.

"Everyone already knows your fucking gay! This isnt fucking about you Niall. Got damn it"

"Not about me...OK. Fine deal with this on your own" Niall snapped opening the car door and walking out. I watched as he walked to the door and rolled my eyes pulling out of the driveway. The whole way home my mind was clouded on what would happen at school tomorrow.

I felt my phone buzz and I looked down with not so strange hopes that it was Niall but sighed when I saw that it was Liam. Why the hell is he even up this late. Mr. Goody is in bed by 10. It's almost midnight. I grabbed the phone and read the text.

My place.....NOW ~ Liam

I sighed turning to corner so I could get to Liam's quicker. I wonder what the hell he wants. I'm hoping this isnt another lecture on some shit I don't give a fuck about cause I'm not in the mood to hear it. Once I saw his house I drove a bit faster and parked my car on the street.

I got out of the car walking up to the door raising my hand to knock but it was cut short by Liam opening the door and pulling me in.

"Hands off" I snapped swatting his hands away

"Why the hell does Cassidy know about you being fucking gay" he yelled

"Oh....well.....you know that party we had"

"Yes"

"Well we were kinda making out and I called her Niall" I said not sure if I should be frowning or smiling at this point. Frowning because Cassidy knows about this, but smiling because I had realized Niall was the one I wanted.

"Holy shit...."

"Yeah. Why how do you know about that"

"She came up to me after school talking about you dating Niall and shit. I tried to deny it for you guys but she said she already knew"

"Fuck! You don't think she would have told anyone do you?"

"No I don't think she would. You know how fragile her image is she wouldn't tell anyone about her dating someone who was gay"

He's gotta point. Cassidy is a prissy little bit.....I mean chic who wants to stay on top of everyone. So it couldn't have been her at the amusement park. She doesn't even like amusement parks. I sighed leaning against the door and looked at Liam.