Chapter 32

{Harry's POV}

Niall comes home today and I dont know what to expect from it. Niall's mum just called and said that she's going to pick Niall up from the airport which is only making me even more nervous.

What do I say?

What will he say?

I groan pushing myself off the bed and start pacing my room. I have to calm myself down but I cant. There's a chance Niall is going to come here and break up with me because I'm fucking idiot. I just hope that he dosent. I dont know what I would do if he did. Maybe I should prepare to say something before he says anything to me.

Thats it!

I have to prepare myself for all this shit. I have to think of something to prove to Niall just how much I love him. I dont know how but I'm gonig to do it, even if it kills me.

 I sighed sitting down at my desk staring at a blank piece of paper unsure of what the hell to say. OK maybe I wont do a letter, I just need to say it. I jumped hearing a knocking on my downstairs door. I pushed myself out of my seat and jogged down the steps opening it.

And there the most beautiful boy stood wearing a pair of glasses I never knew he had, jeans, and a hoodie. This was a normal outfit but on him it was perfect. He was perfect. And I'm the fuck up.

"Hey" he said looking down at his feet

"Hi KIt.....Niall" I siad stopping myself from calling him the nickname I was dying to

"You wanted to talk"

"Only if your willing to hear what I have to say" I nodded

"I am..."

"Then uh come in. It's fucking freezing out there" I chuckled in atempt to lighten the mood moving aside letting him walk in. I noticed a slight small play on Niall's lips. I shut the door behind us and stood there watching Niall as he sat down.

I slowly walked over sitting in front of him making sure all his attention was on me.

Here goes nothing.....

"Niall I'm a screw up. There's not much else to explain me but that. It's true what they say though. You never know what you have until it's gone. I dont want you to be gone from my life though Niall, because I for a fact know it's nothing with out you. The fact that I told you that I kissed Louis, of all people to get back at you sickens me, because I know you think better of me and I let you down. I just added another crack to your already damaged heart which as your boyfriend I should be trying my hardest to put together again. You may not forgive me for hurting you the way I did plus all the shit I did to you in the past. I'm a terrible person and yet some how here you are sitting in front of me listening to me beg and yes I mean beg for you not to leave me. You shouldnt purposely hurt the one you love, and I love you Niall Horan. More that you can imagine. I'm sure there's more I should be saying to you but I doubt you want to be here right now. So you heard what I had to say if you still want to leave, as much as it will crush me I wont stop you because I know yoyu deserve better than me"

Niall starred at me for a while seeming unsure of what to do. I want him to say something. Anything!

He blinked as a small tear fell down his cheek and out of instinct my hand reached up wiping it away. "I want to be there to wipe away every tear you shed. Hold you every time you feel alone. Hold your hand when your nervous. Whisper sweet nothing's in your ear just to show you how much I love you. You'll never fully understand how much you mean to me Niall, I just hope you let me prove it to you"

"I-I dont know what to say" Niall whispered

"Tell me what you want Niall. If you want me to let you leave or keep you here with me"

"I want you to kiss me" Niall said

"What?" I ask

"Kiss me" Niall said more clearly

Without hesitation I crashed my lips to Niall's sending him flying back onto the couch. I placed my hands on either side of his head kissing him as hard as I could. God I fucking needed this. I needed him.

Niall's arms wrapped around my neck pulling me down on top of him leaving no space between us. Not that there needed to be any. I grabbed the hem of Niall's shirt slipping it off with ease exposing his tone chest. I couldnt help but stare until Niall stopped me.

"Styles your drooling"

"I cnat help it. Your fucking sexy Kitten" I admitted biting my bottom lip

"I missed you calling me that" he smiled a slight blush rising to his cheeks.

I smiled leaning down and kissing him yet again. Our kisses started getting more heated and needy and I felt myself wanting more. I'm not even sure I'm ready for that.... I dont know. Maybe I am. I love Niall and I want to be as close to him as possible but not yet.

"Harry?"

"Yes Kitten?"

"There's someone at the door"

I groaned loudly pushing myself off of Niall pulling my shirt back on. He got up after me doing the same and we both headed to the door.

"It better be worth it" I grumbled opening the door. My eyes widened as I saw who was at the door.

"Told you I'd see you around son....oh and who is this"

*****************************************

This chapter was only 990 words.
Just putting that out there. I didnt really want it to be a long chapter so it was short for a reason. It got to the point I think and you guys have Narry back! YAAAAAY

Anywho.....

QOTD: What did you guys think of Story Of My Life being leaked?

I watched it /.+
I couldnt help it guys dont judge me!
But I will be watching it again to make sure we get all those veiws that we need on VEVO!

Comment

Vote

Fan :)