Chapter 36

{Niall's POV}

"Party?" I questioned

"Yeah why not" Zayn smiled at me. I shrugged looking at Harry who was having a small conversation with Liam. I'm really gald that boys are OK with this. I can tell Harry's happy about it. I smiled a bit sitting on the bench and let the boys talk about where we were going.

"Ni baby where do you wanna go" Harry asked turning back and looking at me

"That's up to you boys. I'll be here when you decide" I said looking down pulling a lose string from my pants.

"Why dont we just go to a bar or something" Liam said looking at me and then the boys who nodded.

"I'm fine with that" I said pushing myself off the bench standing on my feet.

"Then let's go yeah?" Louis said taking the lead to where I'm guessing his car was parked.

"We're gonna take my car. We'll meet you there" Harry said grabbing my hand in his and leading me back to the car. Before getting in Harry turned too me catching me off guard with a small kiss. "I'm glad they accepted this"

"So am I" I smiled leaning my forehead against his

"I love you Kitten"

"I love you more Tiger"

"We dont have time to fight about that. Get in the car" he chuckled

I nodded walking over to the door and climbed in. Harry got in after me and took off out of the parking lot towards I'm guessing a local bar the boys go to a lot. I felt Harry grab my hand bringing my hand to his lips placing a small kiss on it. I smiled as he refused to drop my hand and drove with one hand.

My phone went off in my pocket making me jump a bit. I laughed at myself lightly as I grabbed my phone looking to see who it was. I looked down seeing that Ian was calling me. I wonder what he wants.

"Hi" I said answering the phone

"I see your back to answering your own phone" he said

"What?"

What does that mean? Havent I always answered my phone when he called me?

"He really didnt tell you did he?" he chuckled into the phone

"Tell me what? Wait what are we even talking about"

"Harry. I called you and he answered the phone basically telling me not to call you again" he said

"He....I'll call you back" I said hanging up the phone and turning to Harry. "So you answer my phone for me now and tell my friends they arent allowed to talk to me huh?" I snapped

"Didnt I fucking tell him...."

"Ian's my friend Harry.."

"No he's your ex"

"Oh dont bring that up right now. Yeah he's my ex but that doesnt mean we cant be friends"

"You dont see me being friends with any of my exes" Harry snapped

"All your exes are girls...and from what I heard none of your exes didnt want anything to do with you after you stopped dating. So dont try and turn this around and me and make it my fault"

"I just dont want him talking to you"

"You have no control over who I talk to or who talks to me you know that right?"

"Niall can we not fucking fight about this right now" Harry said tightning his grip on the steering wheel

"I'm not fighting with you. There's nothing to fight about if I want to talk to Ian I will"