Chapter 4

{Harry's POV}

Dinner was nice but kinda awkward. Niall refused to look at me even when I placed my hand on his thigh teasing him. I knew he hated me and yeah I hate him but I didn't think he hated me this damn much. After dinner the females went out onto the balcony to talk about some lady shit leaving me all alone in the house with Niall.

I grabbed the dishes putting them in the dish washer and turned around and saw Niall looking at a painting we had in our house. Hell if I know who it's by but it fit the living room furniture and mum decided to buy it.

"You like art?" I asked walking into the living room and standing next to Niall. He ignored me still looking at the delicate painting. I sighed not exactly sure to make my next move. Do I kiss him again? No I don't think I could handle two kisses in one night. I'm straight and kissing Niall isnt right.

"Can I ask you something" I sighed

"What" Niall said lowly.

"Are you ever gonna um forgive me" I asked looking at him. I could see out of the corner of his eye that he was trying not to look at me. I want him to though. Not for me but well I don't know I just want to know.

"Why should I forgive you? All you've ever done since the day we met and you found out I was gay you and your fucking friends have made my life a living hell!" he gulped still not looking at me. I'm still taken back by how much he learned to stick up for himself over the summer. Usually he wouldn't say a word and now he has a come back for everything.

"I said sorry ok. You may not believe me but I am sorry. It's how I was raised and my friends well they kinda follow what I do."

"What do you want me to say Harry?" Niall sighed finally giving me a glimpse of his ocean blue eyes.

"I want you to give me a chance. Only one. Please I want to make it up to you"

I need an award for acting. I'm packing my bags and going to Broadway damn it. I could tell by the look Niall was giving me he had believed what I said and I'll admit I felt a bit bad for him.

"One chance" he said holding up one finger

"One"

"Fine. Do you know how much longer my mum and I are supposed to actually be here?" he asked looking down at his watch.

"In a hurry to leave me?" I pouted

"Shut up Harry. I'm just curious" he chuckled. That was the first time I had ever really heard Niall do anything close to laughing. It made him seem so happy. I smiled and looked out onto the balcony where our mums were.

"They may be a while. Wanna watch a movie in my room?" I asked nodding towards the stairs. Niall nodded and let me lead him to my room. Once we reached the top of my stairs I made it to my room which was locked. I always locked my door. I don't need my mum finding things she's not supposed to.

I opened the door letting Niall in. As we walked in I walked in behind him shutting the door and turned towards him. He was looking around the room and was sitting quietly on the edge of the bed.

"So what do you want to watch?" I asked looking at some of my movies near the TV. Niall shrugged and I had went with Saw 3. Scary movies are always the best way to make a move. It works all the time with girls it shouldn't be that different with Niall.

I put the movie in and climbed into bed putting my back to the head board. I patted the space next to me telling Niall to come up and sit next to me which he gladly did. I can tell he's warming up to me which is making this so much easier.

As the movie started I watched as Niall's face was washed with pure horror. Great. My plans working perfectly. As another character was killed Niall screamed hiding his face in my chest. I laughed out loud almost falling of the bed and Niall hit my chest.

"Sorry babe but it was funny" I laughed

"Don't call me that" he pouted

"What? Babe? Why not"

"Because it's weird"

"So what. Don't act like you don't like it" I said giving my full attention to Niall now. He rolled his eyes and laid his head on my pillow looking back at me.

"Whatever Harry"

"See you didn't deny liking it. So you do like it when I call you babe? Huh"

"Leave me alone" Niall laughed hiding his face in the pillow.

"Oh come on babe look at me" I said purposely using the word babe. Niall groaned into the pillow and I leaned down looking at Niall. He hadn't looked up but hopefully he would soon. Niall lifted his head from the pillow looking at me and laughed.

"Stop starring at me" he said turning his head

"But your so pretty!!" I shouted. Ugh this boy is getting to me. The sooner this bet shit is over the sooner I can get back to being fucking normal. 

He laughed closing his eyes and I could tell he was tired. I smiled letting him sleep in peace and got out of bed.

I really hope this was worth it....

**************

I have nothing to say.....
Comment
Vote
Fan :)