Chapter 37

{Harry's POV}

I felt anger and jealousy as I watch Niall practically snog that girl in front of the boys and I. The boys arent helping all they're doing is egging him on but I dont want to fucking watch my boyfriend snog some random chick.

"I need freah air" I said trying to move Louis out of the way

"Oh come on it's harmless"

"Move the fuck out of my way before I move you Louis I swear" I snapped

"Fine, fine, fine" he said shaking his head and moving out of my way. I hurried and got out of the booth and walked onto the dance floor trying to create as much distance from me and the lads as possible. I need to chill the fuck out with this jealousy shit. It's just making me paranoid.

I sighed finally reaching the door leading me outside. I walked out feeling the cold night air hit my skin and closed my eyes leaning against the brick wall behind me. What the hell is wrong with me? I know Niall is gay and yet here I am standing alone outside. I cant explain what's going on with me. I just cant help it sometimes.

I felt my phone ring in my pocket and I reached in grabbing it and pulled it out seeing Niall was calling me. I clicked answer and held the phone to my ear.

"Hello.." I said

"Are you mad at me?" I heard Niall whisper. He sounded so small and fragile as he asked making me groan thinking of how fucking stupid I was.

"No Kitten I'm not mad at you"

"Then why did you leave the table? The boys said you looked angry"

"I wasnt angry....well maybe I was but not at you more myself"

"Oh..."

"I'll be back in soon. Give me about 5 seconds OK"

"Alright"

"Niall?" I said before hanging up the phone

"Yeah Haz?"

"I love you" I smiled

"I love you too Harry"

I heard the line go dead making my put the phone back into my pocket. I shook my hair out of my face running my fingers through it and headed back inside. I pushed myself through all the people heading back to the table where Niall was now sitting on the edge next to Louis. As I got closer he looked up sending me a small side ways smile. I could tell he thought I was mad at him. I wasnt though ok maybe I was earlier but honestly I'm not right now.

I sat next to him wrapping my arms around his shoulder and pulled him into my chest kissing the top of his head. I could feel the smile appear on his lips as he wrapped his arms around me. We all sat there listening to each other talk for hours upon hours. I hadnt noticed how much I had missed the boys unitl now. I couldnt believe half the things they were telling me I had missed.

"Haz?" Liam said

"Yeah Li"

"I think you should take Niall home" he chuckled

I furrowed my brow and looked down at a sleeping Niall all cuddled into my chest. I chuckled moving him into my lap and stood up from the booth.

"Yeah I guess I should take him home" I chuckled

"Are you alright to drive?" Liam asked

"Um yeah I should be fine" I said waving ot all of them. We said our good byes and I headed out to my car carrying a sleeping Niall in my arms. I put him in the back laying him down not bothering to strap him in and got in the front pulling out of the parking lot.

The car made it onto the street and soon I was crusing down the street listening to music that played from the radio.

"Harry.." I heard Niall's voice say

"Well hello sleepy head" I said looking at him through the rear veiw mirror

"Where are we going?" he asked rubbing his eyes

"I'm taking you home"

"Oh al......Harry watch out!" Niall screamed making me make the car swerve out of control. Before I could control it the car was turning and flipping on its side. I tried to stop it but I couldnt. Everything was spinning and before I could even think of anything else I head a loud splash.

Did we go over the bridge.

I lifted my head from the window groaning in pain and looked around seeing the car filling with water.

"Shit" I cursed turning around and seeing Niall passed out. I looked closer seeing that he had hit his head. "Niall" I yelled before the car pushed us deeper under the water.

~Hours Later~

"Clear! We're losing him! Clear"

Everything started shaking and soon my eyes had shot open and I sat up. I looked around seeing I was laying on the side of the lake. I looked around seeing people still in the water.

"W-What's happening?" I choked out hoping that what I was thinking wasnt really happening.

"We're still trying to get the other boy out" the strange man said

"Niall....Niall!" I yelled now actually thinking of what was happening

"Son calm down" another man said pulling me back

"No! Let me go" I screamed at them fighting my hardest to somehow get to Niall. I need to save him.I cant let him die. No!

"Take him to the ambulance"

"No! Keep your fucking hands off of me and go save my boyfriend" I yelled at them pushing the one holding me back

Before I could fight anymore I felt something being injected into my arm making everything go fuzy. I looked around as one of the doctor put my gently on the ground. My eyes got heavier and the last thing I saw was someone carrying a limp body out of the lake.

Niall

Then everything went black

*****************************************************

So this made me cry. It did I'm not gonna lie. So I think I'm gonna have this book go up to 40 chapters then start the next one. Oh and in case some of you are like where's the Narry sex. That comes in the next book because I have a way to fit it into that book and not this one. At least this isnt like Twilight. I had to wait 3 damn books for that shit. So bare with me yeah?

QOTD: What do you guys like about Captivated?

Comment

Vote

Fan :)

OHHH and BTW Kik me at NiallerHoran99 if you ever want to rant about a chapter or something. I'm free like 24/7 and I would love to talk to you guys.