Chapter 24

{Niall's POV}

'"Excuse me" I snapped into the phone. No way I'm not going anywhere to live with my  dad for the school year. I dont want to move. Not anytime soon. Sure I have my thoughts about going to the states but not to Texas.

"He wants to be apart of your life Niall"

"Well I don't want him in my life. I've been doing fine with out him"

"Niall....."

I rolled my eyes pressing the end call on the phone. I don't need to hear this right now.

"Everything OK" Josh asked

"No my mum is pushing this Texas shit at me and I'm freaking out. I don't want to go"

"I know"

"I'll see you in class. Tell the teacher I'm in the bathroom or something" I called to him as I walked outside. I sat outside on the bench. I sat there looking around in the silence. I'm dreading going home and talking to my mum about this. I really want to talk about this with Harry. If I do have to move what happens with us.

Thank God those pictures aren't all over school. I don't think Harry or I would have been able to take that. And not with the possibility of me moving floating around. In the middle of sending a small text to Nikki a small notification popped up saying I had a text..

Why aren't you in class Kitten? ~Harry

I'm outside. When ever you have the time we need to talk later. ~Me

About what exactly ~Harry

A lot ~Me

I put my phone in my pocket. I don't know what I'm going to say when Harry and I do talk. I mean there's obviously nothing I can do to stop this from happening and I know for sure Harry cant do anything. I sighed walking back into the school and going to my next class. When I made it in there safely I saw Harry who looked up at me with a questioning look.

I ignored his look walking over to my seat and sitting down catching up from the little I had missed. Through out the whole class I stayed quiet trying to think of ways Harry and I's conversation would go. I just hope we don't fight. I don't need to be fighting with him right now.

When class was over the room emptied rather quickly leaving me and Harry in the room. I put my notebook in my book bag looking up seeing Harry standing in front of me.

"Niall what the hell is going on" he whispered

"I don't want to talk about this right now" I said back trying to walk past him. I felt his hand grab mine pulling me back to him. "Harry stop"

"What's going on!" he yelled way to loud. I glared at him walking away. I said we would talk later. Not that he could demand when we talk. I made my way out of the classroom and went o the office. I need to go the hell home now. I want to get this conversation with my mother over.

The office called my mum giving me permission for me to leave. I thanked the lady at the desk and went to my locker to get the rets of my things. Once I had my stuff I walked out of the door and walked all the way home. I sighed once I was in front of my house and looked up at it.

"Here we go" I sighed walking towards the door and opening it. As I walked in I could see my mum sitting on the couch reading one of her books. I guess she didn't go to work today.

"You wanted to come home?" she questioned

"You wanted to talk. Let's get it over with" I said sitting down across from her.