Chapter 35

{Niall's POV}

I focused on the rode as Harry constantly asked me questions about where we were going. He can be such a child sometimes.

"Harry I'm not gonna tell you where we're going"  I said continuing on my drive. As we neared out desination I slowed down our speed and parked the car in the parking lot.

"Wild Animal Kingdom?" Harry asked looking at me

"Yes...Now get out of the car please"

"Um alright?"

I opened the door gettiing out and shutting it behind me. I smiled looking up at the door and walked over to the door with Harry following me. I looked through the window and saw the Animal trainer Oliva.

"Hey Liv" I smiled

"Ni! You came I thought you were going to bale on me" she smiled

"I'm sorry geez." I laughed

"Im lost and very curious please explain what's going on" Harry said looking in between me and Oliva.

"I'm Oliva and I work here. I also personally know Niall which is why you two are the only ones that get to do these types of things" she smiled

"And those things are....oh and my names Harry"

"Follow me and I'll show you" she said turing her back to us and walking inside. We both followed behind her and I could tell that Harry was very curious as the what we were doing.

Oliva walked over to one of the open cages bending down in front of it. I smiled as a small baby white tiger walked to her rubbing against her legs. I looked over at Harry was was in pure shock to see the small tiger so close.

"Her name is Kira" Oliva said standing up holding her in her arms. "We rescued her from Smugglers when she was a baby and she's still getting used to it here, but Niall here told me White Tigers are your favorite animal yeah?"

"Yes they are" Harry said smiling at me and then at Kira

"Well here at WAK we have what we like to call the animal habitat adoption. What that means is that you can adopt one of the many animals here, and come visit when ever you like once you've signed all the papers and all that. They of course are not to leave the habitat grounds because they are still considered wild. I figured you boys would like to adopt Kira here"

"Yes!" Harry yelled

I laughed looking at Kira scratching her behind the ear. She purred a bit and I pulled my hand back looking at Harry.

"So do you like your surprise?"

"Like it? Baby this is amazing. I love it" he said hugging me as tight as he possibly could

"Haz....air....I..."

"Oh shit....sorry Kitten" he chuckled letting me go

"Would you like to hold her?" Liv asked

"Haz?"

"Oh...yeah sure why not" he said smiling from ear to ear as Liv handed her over putting her in Harry's arms. I smiled as Kira looked up at Harry and played with the strings of his sweat shirt. "How long does it take for them to be full grown" Harry asked

"It's normally different for some of them due to a breed of some sort. So we're not exactly sure with Kira yet. Based on some tests we took she was the runt of the family"

"This is....I cant believe you thought of something like this" Harry gushed looking at me

"Well this wasnt entirly my idea...I talked to Liv and she suggested it" I smiled not wanting to take all the credit for this. It wasnt my idea though. I had been talking to Anne and she had mentioned how much Harry loved White Tigers, and I wanted to do something with that tid bit of information.