Chapter 29

{Harry's POV}

"So what made you ask us all to come over?" Zayn asked as he came and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Am I not allowed to hang out with my best mates?" I asked acting as if I was offended. I'll admit ever since Niall came into the picture I wasnt spending much time with the boys. I missed them a lot but I wanted to be with Niall whenever I could.

"Dude we havent hung out at all since the beginning of the school year, and winter break is almost coming up" Louis said sitting in my computer chair

"Look I'm sorry I've just been uh busy" I said giving a small glance at Liam who was looking back at me.

"With?"

"School and stuff" I lie quickly

The boys nod questioning me on it and I sit back on the bed.

"So what do you wanna do?" Louis asked looking at all of us

"I wanna get out of this house!" I exclaimed making the boys laugh

"Why dont we go to a bar or something. Like we used to"

"Yeah" Louis agreed.

I sat up in bed looking at Liam unsure if I should agree to this. I get really out of control when I'm drunk and only god knows what I'll do, but I dont want to explain to the lads why I cant go.

"Yeah let's go" I smiled

The boys nodded and headed towards the door. Liam and I followed behind walking down the stairs and outside. I grabbed my key unlocking the door and throwing the keys to Liam. I walked out the door shutting it behind me locking it.

I got in the passenger seat leaning my head against the window thinking about how tonight would go. I dont want to do anything to out there. I also dont want to explain anything that I did do to Niall when he does get back.

The ride to one of the local bars we normally go to wasnt a very long drive. Liam parked the car not from the entrance and we all piled out walking inside. I looked around noticing people dancing, drinking, making out and all that fun stuff.

"Shots!" Louis yells running off to the bar dragging me and Zayn behind him. Liam follows but I dont expect him to drink much, he never really does. The boys and I sit at the bar and a tall dark brunette walks over.

"What can I get you boys?" she asks looking down st her notebook

"Tequila shots!" Louis says a bit to loudly

The girl laughs slightly writing down what we asked for and walked away. I'll admit she's hot but I'm gay....does thinking she's hot make me bi? I dont know but it doesnt matter because I love Niall and only him.

The girl comes back with the drinks putting them in front of us and I can get a clear glimpse of her name tag.

Delilah

"Pretty name" I comment putting to her name tag

"Thanks nice uh....curls" she nods walking away. I chuckle at her firey attitude as the boys laugh. I dont know what I'm supposed to be doing right now. I'm gonna drink I know that much. But I dont want to over do it.

I then quickly turn to Liam. "Dude try and keep an eye on me tonight. Wanna stay faithful and all" I say whispering the last part

"You got it mate" he chuckled

I smiled at him before downing my shot with the other boys and having Delilah bring us more. After about 8 rounds of shots we're all hammered and I'm stumbling around the dance floor laughing with Louis. I danced the the music just being stupid with no sight of Liam or Zayn.