Preference #1 Where you met

Sherlock-
You and Sherlock met on a case. You discovered Lestraud and his team at a murder scene you were investigating. Lestraud was to have you arrested before you broke down the deduction, basically solving the murder there in front of him. With shock he asked you to join his team, which you happily accepted. Not long after he introduced you to Sherlock Holmes, he yelled at you in frustration because he could not deduce you. But, you too, could not deduce him which lead to further frustration.

John-
You met John at a local pub. You we're having another one of your self-loathing nights. Your alcoholic excuse of a roommate brought her boyfriend round and kicked you out for the evening. You groaned as you sat on a stool, giving a nod to the bartender. He gave a half smile and returned with your pint of Guinness.
You smiled sadly and stood, accidentally bumping into John.

Mycroft-
You and Mycroft met when he had called John and Sherlock to Buckingham Palace for assistance. He wasn't aware that Sherlock had taken on another partner until you had sat uncomfortably between the naked younger Holmes and the tensed Doctor Watson. The two had a laugh while you remained unmoved by their pointless humor. You were taken back when Mycroft walked in, you sworn you had never seen such a beautiful man before. After Sherlock had his fit and left, Mycroft kept you round to find out just who you are.

Lestraud-
You and Greg met at a Detectives convention. Both you and Greg were the highest ranking detectives in all of England. After a mild speech from the both of you, you found yourself having a meal with Lestraud.

(Hey guys! I've been meaning to make a Sherlock book for a long while now, I just never got around to doing it (obviously). So here it is! I'm taking requests! Feel free to PM me for a request. I'm sorry, but I will only be doing the four stated above. I'm not very good with Moriarity. I didn't have a good enough connection with his character to write about him. So sorry. Anyway, I apologize if this is Rubbish. First preference book I've made. Love to all! XxMissImmortalXDxX)