False Impression (Greg)

The sun's rays creep into the darkened room as you lay silently next to Lestrade, who is sound asleep. You preoccupy yourself by staring at the ceiling. A hand slithers to your waist as you break contact, eyes meeting Lestrade's.

He gives you a sleepy smile and nuzzles your neck, biting it softly.

You let out a gasp, "Whoa! A nice warm welcome would have sufficed."

You kiss his cheek and shift your position to turn away from him. "Waahh, no. Don't leave me..." He grabs you from behind, causing you to fall backwards onto him.

"Greg, you need to sleep. You got home too late." You whisper, hands planted over his.

He mumbles, "I don't want go back to sleep."

You roll your eyes and gently try to pry his hands off. His grip is like a bears, no way of getting out.

"Well, we could do so much more than sleep in bed, hon." You purr, looking innocently over your shoulder to find him blushing.

"What do you say?"

He gives his answer but it's blocked out by the ringing of a doorbell.

"Come aga-"

*Ring Ring*

Sighing, he lets go of you, rolling away to the living room.

"Stay there. I'll be back.*

*Third Person POV*

Greg was annoyed when he realized who was outside the front door.

John Watson and Sherlock Holmes.

He was completely fine with John but had mixed feelings towards Sherlock.

Why?

He always popped out of nowhere, interrupting him and his business, his lovely wife, (y/n). Lestrade kept Sherlock from knowing of their relationship since it'd cause a hell of a frenzy back at NSY and God forbid the questions that Donovan or Anderson would bombard him with.

"Why are you here at seven in the morning? Don't you two have anything else to do besides bothering me?" He grumbles, raking a hand through his salt and pepper hair.

Sherlock's nose twitches when he spots a pair of cream colored heels by the door.

Unusual for a divorced, single man unless he was at it again.

"There's a woman in here, John. Early to mid thirties. (h/l) (h/c) hair, a light mole on her left cheek, (e/c) eyes. She's tried hard to not make herself conspicuous by trying to hide her purse under the sofa. She's addicted to video games, just look at her purse. The Avengers.... She's also modest and well-mannered by the way she placed her shoes near the door, not in a hurriedly fashion. She's also extremely clumsy. Wait for it..." 

Bang

"Damn it!" They hear yelling in the back room.

Sherlock is about to say something but is cut off by John, who clamps a hand over his mouth.

John's eyes go wide with surprise. "Is that (l/n)?"

*Back to Reader's POV*

You listen on from the bedroom. Bored, you casually put on Greg's blue dress shirt, leaving two buttons undone. Turning the corner, you spot Greg talking with John and Sherlock.

They probably won't mind me like this.. They see me all the time....' You think to yourself.

You tiptoe to him, hugging him from behind.