(REVISED/NEW) Sherlock: The Woman (Part One)

You skipped gleefully down Baker Street, two shopping bags swinging by your sides, one in each hand. You had spent the day in the more 'expensive' shopping centers in London. The spring evening would definitely be one to remember, after Sherlock saw what you had gotten.

A sly smirk creeped it's way upon your face as the thought came to your mind. You opened the door to your flat's building, instead of walking up the staircase to your flat with Sherlock, who you knew was up there, considering he had no case at the moment. That meant, he was sitting up in the apartment probably trying to figure out how the rules of Cluedo didn't allow the victim to do the 'crime'.

You walked to Mrs. Hudson's part of the building, knocking quietly on the door. She answered the door after a moment, smiling politely towards your appearance at her flat.
"Oh hello, Dear!" She said, in a cheerful voice that she used most of the time, the other part was when she was scolding Sherlock for leaving fingers in the fridge or something along those peculiar lines.

You placed a finger to your lips, puckering them in a sign of 'Shhh'. She immediately brought a hand to her mouth a giggled lightly. Such a sweet woman, she was, always making sure that the people in her building were well kept for and had everything they needed. You had thought of her as the sweet little Aunt you always wanted, and she was happy to fill that place.

She was wearing a floral patterned shirt with black formal pants and a purple cardigan covering her shirt except for the front. She stepped aside, showing you inside and set out a plate of cookies she had just made moments ago. You carefully picked one
up and nibbled on it, while Mrs. Hudson tidied up around the small kitchen.

You swallowed, feeling a slight nervousness pool into the pit of your stomach. Would she mind? You didn't want to intrude....
You cleared your throat, brushing a few wild strands of your (h/c) out of your (e/c) irises.

"Mrs. Hudson, I plan on...having a bit of...wonderous activity with Sherlock tonight and I was just curious to know if it'd be alright if I change into..." You held up your shopping bag, which held an outfit you had bought.
"Here? It's sort of a surprise for Sherlock."

Mrs. Hudson let out a laugh that sounded like the chiming of bells in the wind, before grasping your shoulders and leading you to the washroom, where she told you to change. A slight wink left her right eye before walking back to the kitchen.

You laughed slightly, shutting the door behind you.
'Such a sweet woman' You thought once again, as you opened the bag and began pulling out your particular outfit you bought just today.
You took out a black lace corset, with little red ribbon like lace working as the straps and the laces to tighten the corset.
Next, you pulled out a black lace thing, that had a little red tie as well in the middle of the thing, just above your loins.
The outfit was topped off with a pair of black heels that made you three inches taller, still though, Sherlock would none the less tower over you.

You took out a long overcoat and placed it over your body, tying the belt around your waist to keep it closed. Slipping on your heels, you took the doorknob into your hand and twisted, walking back into Mrs. Hudson's kitchen to put your previous clothes away and look at your second shopping bag.

Mrs. Hudson glanced at you, a sly smile again forming along her thin pink lips.
"Should I ask what's under the coat, Dear?" She asked, laughing lightly as she dipped a tea bag into a cup of hot water, steam pouring out of the lid on the cup.

"That's for me to know and Sherlock to find out." You reply, winking in her direction just as she had earlier.
You both laughed like school girls as you walked to a kitchen chair next to a small table, where you're second bag laid. You opened the bag and pulled out the book you had bought earlier.