Intruder (Sherlock)

Sherlock Holmes x reader Oneshots and Scenarios!
MiraculousDerpy101

Summary:

The title says it all! Feel free to leave a request :)
Chapter 1: (Sherlock x Reader) Intruding-

Chapter Text

"OH DEAR GOD SHERLOCK YOUR NAKED!" You quickly shut the door and bolted to your room. You hadn't meant to, it's just Sherlock never locks the bathroom door like he's supposed to.

After a few seconds of Sherlock no doubt rushing to get his clothes on your bedroom door creaked open slightly.

"May I come in?"

You hid in your closet unable to face him as gave up on getting permission and started searching your room.

Oh crap. He probably heard your shuffling.

His face popped into the closet as his eyes immediately locked on yours and stared with a blank face.

"S-Sherlock."

"(Name)."

Suddenly he had crawled in and ducked his head to avoid hitting the shelves on top while sitting parallel to you as he simply stared forward.

You both sat in awkward silence and Sherlock seemed as if he was a frozen statue.

"..I'm sorry."

You looked up at him with widened eyes.

"What?"

"You heard me."

You turned away from him with a blush on your cheeks.

"I'm the one who barged in.."

His hand twitched as he continued to stare at you.

"(Name)."

You turned your head back to his direction, which you were met with the surprise of being pounced at, arms resting on the wall surrounding both sides of your head as he hung his head low to stare at you.

"Your pupils have dialated and your pulse has clearly quickened. Tell me (Name). Are you attracted to me?"

He sucked in his breath you had noticed, he seemed uncertain and it was unusual for him.

"...Yes Sherlock."

His eyes widened like saucers, as if he couldn't believe what you had just said.

"Why?"

"Why what, Sherlock?"

"Why me..?"

"Why not you? Your charming and brilliant, and I don't know when but it happened."

His hand twitched again, and he had brought it down to push a stray hair out of your face.

"I just figured any male would be able to give you such feelings." He said honestly, averting his eyes from yours.

"Sherlock Holmes, you are many things, but stupid isn't one of them. You know for a fact I'm not lying about how I feel, so now it's up to you to act accordingly."

His hand stopped twitching and hesitantly wrapped itself around your neck as he pulled you foward, leaving a quick peck on your lips before he pulled away and left.

Though the song he was bowing seemed to be lighter toned and more energetic.