•~3~•

I freeze and drop my phone.

He's back. He's going to take me back to that hell hole.

No I'm going to fight through this, I wont let him get to me.

I bend down and pick my phone back up right before the elevator doors open. I didn't notice the elevator wasn't even moving when I got in. After the doors open, Damon walks in. He gives me a slide glance before he pushes 'Floor 1' button. I look down at my phone and star at the text message from him. The elevator dings once it reaches the first floor and Damon walks out. What's wrong with him? Some one needs to chill out.

I walk out after him and try to catch up.

"Hey Mr.Greyson, what's wrong?" He looks up from his phone and gives me a blank look.

"Ms. Shore, my feelings do not include you nor do I need to tell you what is wrong." He blows out a breath and walks away.

"Ass hole, I was only trying to help." I mumble under my breath and walk out the doors. A girl pops up behind me and pokes my shoulder.

"Don't worry. Mr.Greyson is always like that. He is a tough nut to crack." She laughs at her own joke and I can't help but smile.

"Well thanks for the information, I'm Autumn by the way." She smiles and I extend my hand.

"I'm Ariana!" Instead of taking my hand she pulls me into a hug. Well she is certainly a happy camper. Is she on drugs?

She pulls back and pulls my hand towards her car, I'm guessing.

"We should hang out. How about Starbucks?" I smile and nod my head like a bobble head. I love Starbucks. If I could I would marry it.

"Ok well get in!" She squeaks from the other side of her blue lamborghini. Wow, these people really are loaded. I steal a glance back at Damon, who us standing outside yelling into his phone. He turns his head my way and our eyes meet. For what seems like an eternity, was a few seconds before he walks back into the building.

I turn back to the car and get in to see Ariana giggling and smiling at me. I laugh at her and sit my butt into the seat.

"Looks like you have a thing for Mr.Greyson , and I'm sure you'll get the job." My mouth falls open. She thinks......I have a thing for Mr.Greyson, I just meet him like two hours ago. God she is crazy.

"I have no feeling towards that big bag full of grumpiness." She laughs and continues to dive towards the local Starbucks. We pull up into the parking lot for Starbucks and Ariana giggles then gets out. Yep she is on drugs. She goes around the car and pulls me out, which I almost fall on my face from the force of her pull. Like how a small little girl like her so strong?

"Come on Autumn! The line is going to be as big as the ones at a 5 seconds of summer concert! We need to hurry!" This time she almost pulls my arm out of the socket from her strong tug. I'm not going to have any working limbs by the time I get home.

"Ok, ok I'm coming! Just stop trying to rip my arm off!" We enter the coffee shop and the aroma of coffee and bagels hit me like a brick wall. Did I ever tell you how much I love coffee shops? Ariana walks up to the ordering station and looks over at me. She winks at motions her head to the cashier looking at me. I blush and walk up besides her.

"I'll have a caramel frappe please." He types the order in the computer before turning to Ariana.

"I'll have a vanilla bean cappuccino with extra whip." She takes a credit card out and swipes it through the machine. The worker turns around and starts to make our drinks. About two minutes later he has our drinks ready and brings them back along with the receipt. What's on the receipt surprises me, its his number. What is up with everyone giving me their number?! I mean I'm not anything special so why? I look up from the receipt to look at the worker who's name is David. He smiles as I grab my drink and walk off with Ariana. We pass by a trash can on our way back towards the car and I toss the receipt in it.

"What did you do that for?" Ariana looks at me like I just tossed a million dollars in the fire.

"I don't want his number. I hate people like that." I shrug and she smiles. The coffee in my hands is getting colder from the weather out here. It's two below and yet people like me are drinking iced coffee. I'm surprised it hasn't froze yet.

"We should hang out more after we're done working." She walks to the car and gets inside. Wait why did she say after we are down with work?

"I might have checked the new employees coming in while you were ordering." I didn't know I spoke out loud when I thought that.

"Does that mean I get the job?" I slip inside the car and turn the heat on. It's like a ice cubes armpit in here.

"Yeppers! But Damon will email you tonight. And try to reply in a short period of time because he hates waiting." Ariana slams the gas and our drinks about topple over on me. I tell her my address and put her phone number in my phone. She pulls up to my apartment and giggles again. I swear she is either on drugs or is just plain mental. I try my hardest not to laugh and head outside.

Shit, I left my car at the building.

"Ariana, can you give me a ride tomorrow if I go to work? I left my car at the building." She nods and pulls out to the highway. My legs are about to freeze off because of the outfit I choose to wear today. Guess I'm a smart person. I walk up the steps to my apartment and unlock the door. I'm greeted by the warmth of my cozy apartment. Well if I want to keep it warm in here it might help if I shut the door. Duh.

I shut the door and shed off my coat, then set it on the couch because I'm to lazy to put it up. I take a sip of the coffee and head to the kitchen. Dinner. That's what I need right now. Soup sounds really good right now, so I pull out all the ingredients for it. My grandma taught me this really delicious recipe that has been passed down by my ancestors.

BEEP
BEEP

My phone goes off right by me. It's probably Mr.Greyson telling me I got the job. I take my phone in my hands and open the email.

DamonGreyson@gmail.com
Mr. Shore I am here to tell you your spot for my secretary has been approved. You must be at work tomorrow by 6:15 sharp. I do not allow lateness. Also, you will need everything on the list I sent you. Good night Ms.Shore

DamonGreyson.

I look through the other email I got from him. It consists of mostly pens and expensive utensils. This will be fun. The timer goes off for my soup and I take it off the stove, then pour myself a bowl.

Knock knock.

Someone is at the door. Can't you see I'm trying to stuff my face here people?! I mumble some profanities under my breath and walk to the door. Another knock happens. This person is going to piss me off.

"I'm coming hold your God damn horses!" I tell right before I open the door. The soup I was holding in my hand fell to the floor at the sight of him here.

"No I told you to never talk to me again! Go away!" I slam the door but it doesn't shut all the way. Hints his foot is in the way.

"Please Autumn just let me talk to you!" Tears start to fall from my eyes recalling what happened the last time I was with him. I'm not going through that again.

"You have one minute. Starting now."

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hallo! It's me! Here is an update for this week. I won't be here from July 4-8 because I have a camp to attend to! I might have my phone by then so lets pray I get it for I can update! But if not ill get one more update in before I leave!

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!

P.s I love to read your guys comment and will comment back to every one!

Luv y'all!

-T.

P.p.s
Luke hemming is mine. Sorry girls.

Anything But ClicheOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara