•~8~•

Ring
Ring
Ring

"Hello?" John picks up the phone sounding calm and collected.

"John please come pick me up. I don't know where I am and it's freezing out here. I'm in a dress without a jacket please." I pled for him to come pick me up and just help me.

"Oh god. Autumn are you ok? What happened? I'm on my way right now just tell me where you're at." I hear a door open and slam shut, then the engine starting.

"I'm at central park where the pond is. There's no one here and I'm freezing not to mention I'm about three hours away from home. Please, John." I start shivering and shaking horribly.

"I'm almost there. Just hang in there Autty." The line becomes dead then a loud honk. It made me jump a couple inches out of my skin and yelp a little. I look over to see where the noise came from, and surprisingly it John's car.

He isn't in the car, though.

He's walking--running towards me.

He reaches me in under a minute of his glorious run and wraps me into a heated hug. I hug him back immediately because I'm cold and he's hot, so logic.

My heart says No you're not supposed to be hugging him, Autumn!

But my brain says You need his body heat because you're going to be a frozen blueberry if you don't. Plus he won't think of anything from this hug.

He wraps a blanket around me theN scoops me up bridal style and puts me into the car. The car is toasty warm and feels like I've melted into it.

"You're going to be ok Autumn stop shaking. You're scaring me." John mumbles out of his ridiculously stubborn mouth.

"W-w-well you w-went in the c-cold for e-eve-ever." I stutter out of my mouth the best I could. He reaches over to me and grips my thigh getting really close to my no-no zone.

I push his hand away but every time I do it just gets higher till it's a couple centimeters away.

"John. No, I'm freezing and not doing this right now." I look out the window and pry his hand off me one last time.

"John leave me alone. You keep doing this and the only thing you'll be touching is yourself because I'm going to punch you so hard you'll lose your ego." He stares back and whisks his hands off of me. Good.

The car starts to move down the road and to my condo where I can finally forget about the events of today....

++++++

Knock
Knock.

I raise up out of a bed, my bed, and walk towards the door. I glance at the clock first to see what time it is. 1:24am.

Really? Who is here at 1 in the morning?

Knock
Knock

I huff out a big breath of air and stride towards the door in my shorts and tank top. I open the door to whoever it is and get pinned on the back of the door after they shut it.

"If you ever leave like that again I'll....I'll.." He trails off. I open my eyes completely to see who my visitor is. It's Damon. My blood begins to boil at the remembrance if what happen earlier.

"Well, what was I supposed to do? Just let you insults me? I'm human too and have feelings. I don't like nor do I need to be called any of those things. I'm just a worthless human so why are you hear again? To harass me some more?" I try and push him off of me but he doesn't budge. Instead, he leans down and smashes his lips on mine. I stand there frozen, not knowing what to do before I kiss him back. After of what felt like an eternity, he pulled back and stars at me.

"Oh God, what did I do." He mumbles and fans his hand through his hair. "That was a mistake. It meant nothing. I'm sorry for that but you can't quit. It's on a contract that you signed saying you can't." Then he takes his leave out my door.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hehehehehehe

Anyways here is another chapter!

Tell me what u think about it!

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!

-Taylor.