•~5~•

My stomach growls under my black shirt indicating that I'm hungry and need food before I die of starvation. Ok maybe it isn't that bad but still!

"Ms.Shore, you may go on your lunch break now. I assume you will be done within 15 minutes? You still need to organize those files and call those businesses that I told you to do. Then after that, I need you to do something else for me." This man can't stop, can he? I mean I knew this was a tough job but this? This is just pure evil.

"Yes, ok Mr.Greyson, Oh and I need to pick up your lunch too. So what would you like?" I walk into his office and take a seat right in front of his desk like last time, then cross my arms and legs. He looks up at me from his computer and turns his gaze to my shirt, which my arms are holding up my breast making them pop out. I quickly remove my arms from the position and fold my hands over my lap.

"Uh- just a uh- sandwich from subway. And you can have whatever you like." He brings his head down and only then can I see the faint blush on his ears and cheeks. I bite my lip to keep myself from smiling at his embarrassment, then stand up and walk towards the door.

"Is that all?" I poke my head back into his office and wait for him to answer me.

"Yes now hurry and get my food." God, commanding much? I walk into the elevator and get to the first floor before I'm bombarded by Ariana's hugs and questions. I answer them the best I could and dodge the ones like 'Do you ever dream of you and Damon together? I do.' That is the one that threw me off guard. Does she like Damon? Just.......Ew.

"No don't worry! I have a boyfriend! His name is Michael and I love him so much!-" she leans over into my ear and speaks. "- and he is so good in bed like you don't even know what's happening." I laugh and back away. Just ew again! God this girl is high all the time!

"Ok that's TMI and I have to get boss his food before he fires me." She sequels and threads her arm through mine.

"We can go together!" Great.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

"Mr. Greyson, I have your food." I walk into his office and set his sandwich on his desk. Since he isn't in his office I leave and go to my office, which I connected to his, to start on the papers that he assigned me to. I ended up not eating lunch because I wasn't hungry, but I didn't eat breakfast either. Maybe I should eat so I don't pass out on the job. No, you'll be fine. I go against my hunger and continue to type the papers.

"Ms. Shore are you almost finished with your lunch? You need to get those papers done before you leave for home." Mr.Greyson says through the other side of the door.

"Um ya, I'm finished with lunch and almost finished with these papers and emails." I type the last document into the email then hit send.

"What did you have to eat?" Damon- Mr.Greyson walks through the door and stands in front of my desk.

"I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat. But I'm fine and I've finished all of these emails that you told me to do." I turn my laptop around to show him but he shakes his head.

"Ms.Shore, you need to eat. I can tell that you haven't eaten all day from the monstrous stomach growls coming from you." He walks back into his office then comes back into mine with half his sandwich in his hand.

"Here eat this." He holds out the napkin with the sub on it but I shake my head.

"No, really it's ok. I'm not hungry."

"Ms.Shore you need to eat or you will be laid off. My orders." I look at him awestruck. Will he really fire me for not eating? Wow.

"Ok fine. Only because I don't want to lose my job." I take the sandwich out of his hold and begin to eat it.

"Ms.Shore you look like an animal when you eat. You need to slow down." I stop eating and wipe my mouth with the napkin.

"Sorry for my manners. And thing else you need me to do today before I leave?" I look at the clock and it's 4:30 pm.

"Yes, one more thing Ms.Shore, I need to you make a reservation at the restaurant downtown under my name. Make it a reservation for three. Then you may leave." He walks out my door and slams it shut. Wait what did I do to him?

"Well if you want to go home and stuff your face you better get going, Autumn," I whisper to myself as I fill out the forum for the reservations.
--------------------------------

Poppy chapter I know! But these are chapters that are going to lead up to the one on Friday.

You might need those to on Friday.

Love y'all!

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

P.s if we can get this to 35 votes? Ill give y'all and extra long chapter tomorrow.

-T (aka Taylor)