•~11~•

"How many times do I have to tell you Ms.Shore to not sleep on the job!" Damon's yelling wakes me up from my peaceful slumber. Well, it was peaceful till this troll had to wake me up. I rub the sleep from my eyes with the knuckles of my fingers and look up to him.

"I don't know. I'm sorry I fell asleep but you can't blame me for this 'cause someone had to come over at two in the morning. If you haven't realized the first two times I told you, but it's your fault." I yawn and stretch my arms over my head. My shirt slips up showing my tanned stomach.

"Ms.Shore how many times are you going to bring that up?" I feel Damon's eyes on my stomach so I pull my shirt down from my insecurity.

"Until you apologize and let me sleep." My eyes start to droop down as I struggle to stay awake. Yes, I know ice slept a lot today but who cares.

Damon struggles to reply so he just walks out while mumbling a 'you can go home now.' I smile with my progress of getting on his nerves and pack my stuff to make my leave. Once I get out of the elevator I'm bombarded by Ariana. Don't get me wrong she's like my best friend, but God she can me so annoying.

"You want me to help you with your packing? I'm sure I can help!" I nodded my head to Ariana and went to my car. I clicked the button on my key thing and opened the door. Ariana also came in and sat down. You could practically see her jumping up and down in her seat. She started talking again so I reached over to my stereo and turned the music up.

Currently, it was playing Christmas songs hints it was getting close to the holidays. I'm really bummed that we have to leave before the holidays because I really wanted to spend time with my family and to visit my mum and dad.

I shake the thoughts from my head and focus on driving.

§ฯ§ฯ§

About half and hour later I pull up into the drive way that leads to my apartment. Who's waiting out side my apartment is surprising. Its Garret, he's standing right in front of my door. Ariana turns a to me and smirks at me before she leaves and stands in front of my apartment. I smile and wave at him though my windshield then get out and lock the doors behind me. He smiles and waves back as I walk towards him. It's pretty cold out here so I'm surprised he isn't an ice cube yet.

"Hey Autumn." He gives me a little hug then pulls away.

"Hey, Garret. So what brought you here?" I shove my keys into the lock and open the door. Inside its nice and toasty with a sweet smell of my cinnamon vanilla cookie candle. I hold the door open for Garret and Ariana then shut right after they come in so the warn air won't go away. I walk towards the fridge and pull out some grapes, then I hop on the counter and start eating them. Ariana disappears into my bedroom and I'm pretty sure she's packing for me. I really didn't need help but she insisted.

"So Autumn, I was wondering since we have been hanging out alot if you would like to have dinner with me." I look over at garret and smirk.

"Oh is Mr.Garret asking me on a date?!" I point at my self and continue to smirk at him. He blushes and starts to squirm in place. I giggle and hop off the counter.

"Well I'm leaving early in the morning for England and need to pack tonight so I don't know. If I didn't have this I would have said Yes." As if Ariana was eavesdropping on us she came out at the right moment.

"No it's ok I got it Auty, you can go on your date." She smiles and heads back towards my bedroom. I turn and look at Garret, who's already looking at me.

"Soo?"

"Yea, I'll go. But I need to be back early so I can be not so grumpy." He smiles and nods at every word that I'm saying and I can't help but smile.