•~9~•

He walked out the door without a care in the mind, as if I'm not even standing here. What he just did took my breath away, it surprised me and I didn't know how to react, so I kissed him back. Guess that was a mistake as he said.

He was the one who kissed me first, then why did he say it was a mistake? I wasn't even the one who made the move. I walk over to the window that gives a view of the 'oh so glorious' parking lot and looks through it to see if I can spot Damon. I see his car in the distance and him inside of it looking right back at me. For some reason, my stomach starts to turn when he pulls his gaze away from me and drives away.

I close the blinds and walk towards my bedroom to get my phone.

2 missed calls from:
Mom

I huff out the breath of air I didn't know I was holding in, and do her number back. After three rings she picks up.

"Hey kiddo how's it going?" I fall back on my bed and prepare myself to tell her my amazing story.

"Well, I have a job, my boss's name is Damon Greyson, um my ex-found me and wants me back but I'm not going to go back to him after all he's done to me." I sigh and pull the blankets over me. It's weird that my mom will actually talk to me at 3:30 on the morning.

"Oh well do what your heart says. And did you say Damon Greyson? I think I remember your mom telling me about him, but you wouldn't remember and I don't either. Especially you after you know....what happened." I can hear the pity in her voice.

I don't remember anything before I turned 16. All of my memories of those 16 years went out the window. It happened because I got in a car accident with my parents, a semi-truck rammed into our car on my mom's side and killed her on the impact. My dad's neck broke from the car being thrown into the air and it landing on our side. Me on the other hand, I broke the whole right side of my body and had internal bleeding in my brain which made me forget my whole childhood. They said it was a miracle that I survived but I'm still healing up till this day. So if I did know him I wouldn't remember anyways.

"Yea, I sure miss them. When are we going to visit them again?" They died on Christmas morning and that's about 3 weeks from now. It was a horrible Christmas gift to have your parents taken away. We were heading to my grandparent's house from what I've been told.

"Me and Pops will be coming put a couple days before Christmas so around the 19th." It's my mom's best friend that adopted me, but as you know I don't remember her. They have been my family since.

"Ok, mom. I have work in the morning so I need to go. Love you. Bye" I hung up the phone before she could reply and tossed it on the nightstand. I curled up in my blankets and feel fast asleep.

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

"God I'm late!" I rush to the bathroom to brush my nappy hair. I really can't do anything with it so I just put it in a messy bun, then run over to my closet to find some thinking quick to put on. I pull out a black pencil skirt and a white blouse. I throw it on and then my black flats, then run towards the door. After that, I run towards my car and speed out of the driveway to my work.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hello LOVES!
Very very short chapter but there is an inside of Autumn's past!

Sorry again!
Chapter out hopefully tomorrow

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

Can we get to 50 votes? Maybe? I believe in you guys!
-Taylor