•~17~•

Important A/N at the end. :,(

===================================================

The glass falls from my hands and shatters everywhere. They are here. At my house. My....parents.

"No no no no this isn't real. It's all a nightmare. I'm just dreaming." Damon starts to walk up to me but I put my hands put stopping him.

"Don't come close to me. Do not take another step." I hold back tears and grit my teeth, trying to hold back.

"Autumn it's ok. Just go say Hi." Damon takes another step forwards to me and I run to the closet, the closest place that I can get into. I can't be around them, too many things happen in my head that took years of therapy to get out. I slam the door and lock myself in the closet. I press my back against the wall and slide down, hugging my knees.

"Don't cry, child. Dry your tears" Mother comes up to me and wipes my cheek.

"He's just a boy. All will be fine." She smiles at me and I smile back, looking at my loving mother.

-3 days later in flashback-

"Are you ready to go?" My father yells from the bottom of the stairs as I walk out of my room.

"Yes Father, I'm coming," I yell back and run down the stairs. He grabs the keys off the counter and walks to the car with me right behind him. We both get in me in the back seat and dad driving while mom is in the passenger seat.

"Let's go then!" He pulls out of the driveway and I slip my ear buds in since it will be a long ride.

-An hour later-

"Watch out!" Mom yells to Dad, jolting me awake. I rip the earbuds out of my ear and look out the window. A semi truck smashes into the side of our car right when I look, sending us flying and tumbling. Screams pierce the air as we all cry out.

"Autumn it's ok, hush baby. It's going to be ok." Damon is holding me in his arms when I awake from the flashback. The tears I was holding back now flow out as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I hear footsteps and then a door shutting, signaling someone has left. Damon wraps his arms around my back and kisses the side of my head as I cling onto him.

I tears eventually subside and leaves me with the hiccups and a headache. I lift my head up to see the closet door off its hinges and Damon crossed legged holding me in front of it.

"I'm s-sorry," I mutter out and rest my head in the crook of his neck. This flashbacks were supposed to go away, but started having them once I met Damon again. It took years of therapy just to tone them down. I was diagnosed with PTSD awhile back and have been fighting it ever since.

"There's no need to be sorry Autumn. You just scared me." I don't think Damon knows about my condition nor do I know if I want to tell him.

I might as well do it.

"Damon?" I whisper into the crook of his neck and rest my head up so I'm looking at his face.

"Hmm?" He moves a piece of hair out of my face and tucks it behind my ear.

"Do you know what PTSD is?" I question while looking at his features.

"Yes I did, why?

"I was diagnosed with it after the crash, it went away but I think it's back." His face is expressionless. He probably thinks I'm a broken girl now and doesn't want me. Just like everyone else.

I detach my arms and legs from him and move off of him.

"Wait what are you doing?" He looks up at me and reaches out for my hand. I pull it back and tuck it behind my back.

"You probably think I'm a broken girl now. You probably think I'm weak. But hey it's not the first." I smile sadly and try to hold back the tears once again. I can see anger flash into Damon's eyes, and then he reaches for my waist. He pulls me down on top of him and wraps his arms around me again.

"Why would you think that? I don't think any of that and you are the exact opposite of weak. Autumn, you're strong beautiful women and I don't think you're broken. Just in need of your other side. In need of someone to help you find it." He rests his forehead on mine and looks into my eye.

"I like you a lot Autumn, and I can't bare to see you like this." He whispers and plants a small kiss on my lips.

===========================

Okay so poppy chapter I know please don't kill me.

And as for the important A/N here it is.

Anything But Cliche is coming to an end.

There will be about 3-4 long chapters left.

I'm so sad but it's been fun writing this, and to all my readers I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!!!

AND

39 DAYS WILL BE OUT TOMORROW!! WHOOP WHOOP! CAN I GET A WHOOP FOR 39 DAYS BEING OUT RIGHT NOW. I WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED IN A COUNTDOWN TO 39 DAYS!!

39 Days will be out at 12pm ctz!

Vote, Comment, SHARE!

-T