•~14~•

I pulled my beanie down to cover my ears as we walked towards our car. It's freezing out here but it looks so beautiful, well except for the gray colored sky which I bet won't change on our stay here. I mean I love snow and cold weather but I love the feeling of open and clear skies.

"Autumn, are you even listening to me?" I glance to my side and see Damon standing beside me with his hand on his hip waiting for my reply.

"Mhmm yeah." Since we all know I had no interest in what Damon was saying I continue to pull my luggage across the parking lot. I can hear the crunching of snow beneath my feet as I walk over the gently laid powdered snow. It's almost like the sky sprinkled powers sugar all over the place. I feel a tug on my arm which sends me falling over to land on my bum. Right when I'm about to land on the snow arms wrap around my waist, suspending me right above the powered snow.

"You see Autumn when you don't listen at all to your surroundings you would have gotten hit by that truck." Damon points to a truck that has stopped in the middle of the street, probably slammed the brakes because of me. I almost got hit by a car. But oh my hero Damon Greyson saved me. How must I repay him? Just kidding, he is nowhere close to my hero, or do I need to repay him for anything.

"Mhmm thanks." I stand up and pluck Damon's hands off my waist and walk over to my luggage, which is right on the road.

"That's all I get? A 'Mhmm thanks' I think I should at least get a 'Ll my gosh thank you so much! How can I repay you! Oh you are my hero!'" I snort at Damon's girl voice impression and the fact that I just thought of that.

"Nope." I pop the 'p' and walk across the road.

"Oh come on!" Damon catches up with me with ease because he has no luggage. His suitcases are already at the penthouse.

"I said no Damon." This banter reminds me of how we used to be when I first met him. When he always yelled at me and called me his girlfriend for business reasons. Ah, good times.....WAIT. HIS GIRLFRIEND?

"Uh, Damon. On serious matters am I still your fake girlfriend? You know when you told that old creepy man that I was. Am I still posing as that?" I look over at Damon to see him looking ahead with no emotion in his eyes. I mean nothing, just a blank slate.

"No." Is all I get before he walking into the car. Well, there goes that thought. I fixed my beanie on my head and haul my luggage in the trunk. As I may remind you that I have noodle arms and that these things weigh tons because of all the clothes Ariana packed. I try and lift the suitcase into the trunk but fail. You know where that ends me up at? On top of the snow with my suitcases all around me.

I see one of the suitcases get picked up and put into the back of the car. Looking up and seeing who this person is, it's Damon. He takes the second one and puts that into the trunk as I haul myself up off the snow. I wipe the snow off my butt and set the last suitcase into the back. This one isn't as heavy as the others cause it's just my shoes and my make up. I can see Damon roll his eyes in annoyance at me which then, as you all can guess gets me mad.

After Damon's little eye roll, he walks back over to the front of the car and crosses his arms waiting for me. I slam the trunk close and get inside the passenger side of the car and slam that door too.

If you didn't know yet, I can be a bitch when I'm mad.

I look straight ahead and from the corner of my eye, I can see Damon sigh in annoyance once again. He then opens the door and gets inside, slamming his door too.

We don't talk for about two minutes until Damon speaks up.

"You know you don't have to be a bitch." Oh, so I'm the bitch! I snort at the sarcastic little me in my brain and at Damon's comment.

"Oh, yeah cause I'm the total bitch, the one who snapped at you for asking a simple question and not being able to lift my bags. I'm a such a bitch now that I look at it. At least I don't have to snap at everything and everyone that makes a mistake. Grow up Damon." I look over at Damon and see him gritting his teeth trying to contain his anger. But you know him! He never can.

"Hmm, at least my parents didn't have to kill themselves to get away from me. Wait, yours did, though." I can see Damon smirk at his response. What he said hurt me deeply, in a place that is dark and cloudy all the time. I look over at him with a deadly glare in my eyes. Finally when Damon realizes what he said his eyes widen.

"Oh my god Autumn I didn't mean it." I put up my hand to hush him and take my seat belt off.

"Pull over."

"Why"

"I said pull over. NOW." I say through my clenched jaw and my gritted teeth. Damon finally pulls to the side of the road and right when he does I open the door and get out. I walk to the back of the car and if some super strength came out of nowhere, I pull all my luggage out with ease. The luggage clips together into one big suitcase so it's easier to pull around. I grab my suitcase and begin to walk across the road to the other side of the street.

What Damon just said made my heart clench with pain, and not wanting to cry in front of him, I had to leave. I couldn't be in the car anymore.

Since the weather is hazardous with all this snow, there's no one on the roads accept Damon's car. I look back over to where the car is, but there is no car. I look ahead and see it speeding down the road towards our penthouse.

"Well Autumn you fucked up didn't you." I guess this is what happened when you act in the moment.

I sigh and continue walking with my suitcase right behind me.

====)(====()====)(=====()====

"Oh my Lord I made it!" I walk up to the penthouse door and slam it open, greeted by a warm wall of air.

I pull my luggage into the living room and collapse on the couch.

"Where have you been!" A familiar but annoying voice interrupts my relaxing time.

"Uh walking?" The most obvious question.

"Really? It's 10 pm and you were out 'walking'." I mentally facepalm.

"Yea I was walking here. I was more than ten miles away when I got out of the car. As I recall it doesn't talk ten minutes to walk ten miles, Damon." I flip around and am greeted once again by a handsome but pissed off Damon.

"Don't get sarcastic with me Autumn, you could have gotten hypothermia or frostbite." I snort at his concern.

"You would have probably wanted that." Damon sighs and sits beside me on the couch. He looks over at me with mixed emotions in his eyes, sadness, anger, concern.

"No Autumn, I don't want that to happen to you. You may not think so but I've known you for quite awhile. You may not remember but I have Autumn. I care about you." Wait. He's known me for awhile. Does that mean before I lost my memories or?

"Wait. Damon, what did you just say?" He takes in a breath and looks me right in the eye.

"Autumn, I knew you before you lost you memories before you got in that crash. I knew you parents and most of all I knew you!" My eyes widen to about the size of a golf ball. I stand up and right when my feet fit the ground, uneasiness takes over me. Black dots form all over my vision before everything goes black.

The last thing I heard from Damon was, "I loved you Autumn."

================

Hot damn look at that!

Please don't kill me.

Ok thanks!

Anyways, about the the story contest. The story contest is you writing a story about a dream you had. It's really just a free write but a short story. The rules are there needs to be more then 500 words per chapter and you can do how much chapters you want. Friday is the day that they need to be turned in and I will read them and get out the places Saturday. Tag it with #DreamStoryTime so that I can find it easy.

Thank you for all that's participating! I will announce the winner Saturday and the prize!

Love y'all!

-Taylor